Chapter 4: Not the voice I'm used to.

Felix's PoV.

I turned around, dropped my lighter and ran back to Jock's house. I had no idea where he came from, or what he wanted but all I know is that it was Linken and that he wanted me dead. I slammed the door to Jock's house and slumped down on the floor.

"What's wrong? Felix, what happened out there? Tell me now." Tj was concerned. I didn't want to tell him about what happened out there. But I knew that I had to no matter what.

"I saw...saw something that will haunt the minds of even the strongest of monsters." I spoke of the truth. I saw the confusion in they're faces. I fell into a fetal position and sobbed. Sobbed about Jock. Sobbed about Linken. I sobbed about all the things that were wrong with me and the world.

"Felix...tell us what you saw out there and we will do something about it. We will help you through whatever you are going through at the moment. This is a tough time for you, we are your friends and we are on your side." Clara said as she held me close. "You can tell Jock if you want." She whispered into my ear. I beamed with excitement.

"He's alive?" I asked her, not believing a word she said.

"Just...but he's awake and breathing. You can go talk to him upstairs." She said as I raced upstairs. I arrived at the door and looked at the knob. What happens if she was wrong, if she was telling a lie just so she could get rid of me like a pest? I manned up (for once in my life) and walked in. I looked for the man that used to and still is my boyfriend. The bed was made up, Jock wasn't in it.

"If Linken wanted you, but let you go, what did he want from you?" I asked myself.

"Answers." I heard a finally recognisable voice from the back of his room. "And he didn't let me go, I escaped from him and his merry henchmen and woman." I slowly turned around only to find Jock sitting in a chair.

"Woman. One singular woman. You sure there wasn't more?" I asked.

"No. Only one woman. They didn't tell me they're names for obvious reasons, so I made up my own. There was Nameless the one who pulled me from the door, Slightly Less Angry Rosie O'Donnell the one singular woman, Linken, and the self-explanatory ones: Kickey, Bitty, Punchy, Slashy and Tripple Combo Man." I looked at him for a moment, savouring the same old, same old Jock. My Jock. I walked up to him and gave him a death-grip of a hug. Holding his head I kissed him uncontrollably. Kissing me back, he slammed me into the wall, my hands mapping his chest and torso.

He let out small moans as he ripped my shirt off. Kissing my chest and abs, I looked down as he removed his own shirt. Placing it down on the ground, he undid my belt buckle, unzipped my jeans. Both our hearts started pounding in our chests, he came back up and we started kissing again. Savouring the precious taste of his mouth as we both explored the cazems of each other's mouths. The sexual tension between the two of us was killing me. Trailing kisses back down to my pants, Jock slowly pulled them down revealing my boxers.

"Hay, Felix we need you to..." Ettore said as he opened the door and walked in. "WOHA! Guys, really? Now! Why, when did yous two become a thing together? You know what, I don't what to hear about it and all the other dirty things you two do together. I—this can wait until you two stop doing...whatever that is." He said as he walked out leaving us both shirtless, breathless and pant less. We looked at each other and burst into uncontrollable giggling what then turned into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

Sorry this took me so long to post, with the holidays and stuff going on. 

The next couple of chapters might take a little longer to post than usual because this week I am getting married to my boyfriend.

Has anyone seen Star Wars 7?