CHAPTER 16

"Why are you staring at me Rose?", asked Alexander with a curious smile on his lips.

This girl in front always kept staring at him, specifically his eyes. Alexander often wondered the reason behind this.

"I..I love your eyes." She said, still mesmerised by those green depths.

He chuckled,shook his head and turned away from her resuming whatever he was doing.

"What's so special about my eyes that you keep looking at them every time, Rose? "

She smiled and closed her eyes.

She sighed and said,"They are beautiful Alex. Deep forest green with specks of black that holds some unexplainable charm, and every time I look into them, I get lost. It's kind of hypnotising and so....."

"Your really obsessed with me, aren't you?" He said, with a teasing smile on his lips.

"You can say th."

Her eyes widened and she playfully hit his arms and chuckled while she kept looking at his beautiful features.

Rose was indeed obsessed with this boy in front of her. She loved him from the deep depths of her heart.

_______________________

"No..this cant be happening". Rose slowly gulped down the knot in her throat and parted her lips to let in air to breathe. She pressed herself onto the door trying to get away from those green orbs that pierced into her soul with extreme intensity, like never before.

Alexander was still smiling at her. He rested his left hand on the door right next to her face and shoved his right hand into his pocket. He never looked away from her eyes, her eyes that emitted a hundred emotions all at once.
Shock, fear, pain, and much more. But, he couldn't find happiness in them. She looked broken.
Rose was indeed broken, all over again, by the same person.

Her past was ripped open once again breaking her into a million pieces. Her heart ached like never before, her eyes started to water and a lone tear escaped from her left eye while she stood there looking at his hypnotising green orbs without blinking. Her knees were giving away and she could feel his strong presence suck away all her energy. She could feel herself getting light headed as she slowly lost all the strength she had. The walls she built around her heart came tumbling down. She could not belive this. She couldn't not belive that he was standing in front of her after all these years, staring at her with an unfathomable intensity.

He scrunched his eyes brows when he saw her eyes water. He hesitated for a few seconds before he removed his right hand from his pocket and slowly lifted it towards her face to wipe away the tear that slipped from her eyes.

Before he could touch her skin, Rose pushed his arm away with her left hand and narrowed her eyes at him with anger and frustration. Her pain and fear turned into intense anger and she could feel her blood boil which created an irresistible urge to break things around her. She wanted to break him, but she couldn't get herself to hurt him in any way.

"Don't do that mistake again." She whispered to him while her nostrils flared with anger.

She gathered all her left over strength and pushed at his chest, but in vain. Alexander dint even move an inch but straightened himself taking a step back as he looked at the fiesty side of Rose.

He shoved both his hands into his pocket and smirked as he looked at her angry form. She looked beautiful. He raked his eyes over her body, memorising her delectable form and could feel his hot blood rushing towards a certain part of his body.

HER ONE AND ONLYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें