Prologue.

Before anything else guys.. The cover was made by me so please don't steal it.. Second I am not so good with English cuz I'm not american but I can speak it fluently just in case you can find anything that is ungrammatically correct I am soooooo sorry... Third they aren't celebrities here like they are in real life.. Fourth I am sorry but in this story 5h doesn't exist and Camila's friends are Niki, Gabi, Meg and Ashley... Fifth I am just new to this fandom so I am sorry if I don't really know them that well..

Let's head on to the Prologue shall we?

///Prologue///

What if one day you found out you are getting married for your family business?

"You're getting married to a family friend of ours.."

What's worse is...

"You're getting married to Shawn Mendes."

You're getting married to the most annoying person in the world..

But, that's not the worst part..

"You two have to get along so, we bought a mansion that the two of you can live in together.."

You have to see him every SINGLE day of your life..

The only perk of living with him is...

"Your friends can stay over the weekend and on breaks. You can also ask us for anything and we will give it to you."

Crazy things may happen...

Heartbreaking things may happen..

Things that can give you feels may happen...

And most of all, LOVE between the two MAY happen.

Find out in ARRANGED...

A/n: so there's the prologue... I hope you'll enjoy the book... And please comment and vote. :) BTW I'll try to update as much as I can cuz I only have one day left of Christmas break.. But this month we have one day no class cuz of this feast we have the city I stay in, 1 week no class cuz of IEC and I dunno what else but I'll try to update every Friday and when there are no classes.. BYIEEEEEE