Foreword from a Reader

One the reasons I decided to continue Zandra's story is the feedback from readers like @Pietrosheck, who took the time to submit this foreword. This is the sort of thing that keeps me on Wattpad. I've never had this level of engagement with readers before, from the wonderfully rich conversations over e-mail to things like this. Thank you, readers. Without you, there wouldn't be a Black Eye.

~Ben

***

Originally I gave a tired and disgusted notion comparing Glass Eye: Confessions of a Fake Psychic Fraud to TV series like The Dead Zone, Psych or The Mentalist. Ben Sobieck proved me wrong in a humorous and good way, and his story remains a radiant exception in the age of fraud and fake footage.

Readers can expect to benefit from Ben's expertise while working in several media jobs. Even though many may know him from The Writer's Guide to Weapons, his attitude and writing style, plus his time-efficient, uncomplicated prose, make these stories worth a try. I felt honored when Ben told me that I helped motivating him to restart writing the sequel to it, Black Eye.

But I daresay the reader gets more than normal, if he or she can appreciate it. Ben writes what he considers worthy tales and facts, with no awkward attempts to lure customers or make a buck.

And it doesn't end with Glass Eye and Black Eye, either. CrimeFictionBook.com, Ben's website, offers even more cost-free articles, stories and hints on several topics that help readers understand and authors to improve, and I thank him for that.

I sincerely hope that all readers will enjoy these stories as much as I did, or even more!

Regards,

Andrè M. Pietroschek