Luhan and me

Hello.. This is my first ff xD.. and I kinda nervous about that.. haha.. I got a really broken eng.. but I'll try my best to write in english..
P/S. This story is from my first watpadd account.. So I'm I just re'new' the story.. Sorry about my grammar hehee.. Okay here we go~~~
_____________________________________

Hi.. my name is Park Sakura.. I'm 19 years old.. I live with my brother.. My parents already passed away.. I'm just an ordinary girl with un'ordinary' brother.. haha.. yeahh my brother is an artist.. want to know who he is.. Park Chanyeol.. of course.. my brother is a very famous artist.. I bet you don't want to know how its feels like have famous brother -,- and he's in boyband that you already know.. EXO.. yeahh.. Exo just like my 'second brothers' :3 lucky me have freaking handsome boys who always cheer me up.. don't be jealous.. Hahaha.. I always consider exo as my brother except for one guy.. This guy is always make me feels..... I dont know.. but how he treat me different from others.. or it just me who think about it ㅠ_ㅠ.. I hope not.. because I'm a girl you know.. (Girls have a special ability to know somethings.. girls are scary right.. so don't you ever playing around with girls *evil smile) okay okay back to story.. the guy that I talking about is.................... Luhan.. yeahh.. the manly cute mature gentle handsome good looking caring kind solfheart (this is too much Lol) boy who silently stole my heart.. You lil' thief -,-haha..
______________________________________

I sit on the couch like lifeless girl.. "I'm so bored!!!! Arghhhhhh *screaming like a maniac*" "what should I do.. hemm *thinking*.." one hand on my chin with 2 fingers on it.. and the other hand on my elbow.. (its okay it you guys don't get it..).. While I busy thinking about 'what to do' suddently my phone ringing.. without looking at the caller Id I answer my phone..

Me: Hello.. who's talking??..
.....: The hansome mature good looking boy with a happy aura
Me: *by hearing that.. I know who is he.. look at the caller id 'the spread virus' I knew it -,-* ughhh you're so full of yourself oppa.. btw why are you calling??..
Cy: well I know you're just jealous.. ohohoho.. I call you because..... we're coming home.. so I want you to prepare the ingredients so kyungsoo can cook it..
Lay: why can't you just ask sakura to cook it..
Sehun: are you want to die early hyung?? Don't you remember how weird taste of sakura's food is HAHAHAHAHA..
Baek: yeahh yeahh.. Hahahhaa sakura can't cook you know.. hahaha
Me: Hello... I'm still here -,-
Baek: you guys remember when sakura try to cook rice.. and she wash it with soap?? HAHAHHAHAA
Me: I hate you -_-
Luhan: yah.. Yah! YAH!! Both of you.. can you guys stop it.. say sorry to her.. NOW!!
Me:*here come my life saver :')*
Baek,sehun: we're sorry..
Me:*I know we're in the phone.. but I can say that both of them 'pouting'* You're not forgiven.. hehee
Sehun: ughh this lil' kid -_-
Me: I heard you Mr.Pokerface -,-
Cy:You guys stop it.. you guys can continue it at home okay -..-" we'll be there any minutes.. bye sakura.. remember that..
Me: arraso oppa.. and one more thing.. can you please left sehun and baekhyun oppa in the street.. *scarcam(?) tone
Sehun: YAH you.. I'll...
Tut.. tut.. tutt..

Hehehe.. I bet sehun is gonna kick me in the butt when he get here.. do I care??. No of course cuz I just kick him back.. hahaha.. okay I just gonna prepare the ingredients.. wait... I don't even know what kyungsoo want to cook.. so how I want to prepare the ingredients -_-

Ding dong~~

They're here..

Ding dong~~ ding dong~~ ding dong~~

"YAH!!!"
*Open the door*
Suddently I feel a bunch of people huging me.. Ughhh I cant breath..
"I MISS YOU!!!" I think I already deaf because the one who scream at my ear is Chen -,-.. that high pitces boy -_- "Ahh oppa!! You want me to be deaf or what" "yahh chen.. aigoo my lil' sister.. come to papa lay" So I'm just running like my life depends on it to lay.. then the one who hug me is Kai.. "don't hug other man except for me *mature tone*" but for me it more like a cute tone.. hahaha "ughh seriously Kai -_-.. hate chuu~~" lay said.. "you guys.. please -_- stop doing that to my sister.. dyo hyung.. kaja.. cook something so I can be happy forever with full of food stomach" and then kyungsoo ajd chanyeol cook spagetti carbonara and some salad.. So we all eat it and watch television.. And guess what.. we all fall asleep in the living room..