Why Does This Have To Happen To Me?

Chapter Seventeen

   Over the past couple of days, Mark and I have been dating and going on dates. I also hung out with Jack when I had the time. Everything seems okay for once. Then, the unexpected happens.
I'm in my living room watching youtube and drinking hot chocolate. I couldn't do anything since it's raining outside. I hear thunder in the distance. I then hear a knock at my door. I walk to the door and open it. Jack is there, soaking wet. I quickly let him in and get him a towel.
   "Jack, what are you doing here?" I also give him some coffee to warm him up.
   "I came here because I had a lot on my mind." He looks very serious.
   "Well? What is it?" He looks up to me and starts talking.
   "I know you're happy with Mark, but I just..." He looks very unsure of what to say.
   "Come on, were friends. You can talk to me." He looks down again.
   "It's that. I don't want to be friends." I'm taken back of what he said.
   "Y-You don't like me?" I begin to frown.
   "No, of course I like being friends with you. I mean that.....I want to be more than friends." I look up to his icy, blue eyes. I'm too stunned to even talk. 
   "I'm sorry about this. I just...thought you needed to know the truth. I should go now." He gets up and leaves. I just sit there and think of what has happened. So many questions pop into my head.
Do I like him? Do I like Mark? Why did this happened? What should I do?
   I sigh heavily. I get up and go to bed.
I'm unable to sleep for the rest of the night, thinking of what to do.

Hey guys! I know. Some much had happened in one chapter. There is so much other ideas I have. I can't wait to write it! Anyways, hoped you enjoyed! Bye!