Imagine - Charlie x Reader

Charlie's Angel

You zapped in front of the door of the bunker. The woman, you were meant to protect, Celeste Middleton, also known as Charlie Bradbury, is not living with the two most dangerous people in Heaven and Hell, the Winchesters.

You open the door and step inside, seeing a hallway going two ways, you just zap to the girl. You open your eyes to see that you're standing behind the red head and three other men, one of which is your brother. Your brother's angel blade fall out of his sleeve and into his hand, having sensed another angel. He spins around, moving to a defensive position and you drop your blade as well, ready to fight. The Winchester and Charlie turn around to see you standing with an angel blade in your hand and pull out their guns. "Brother, I'm not here to fight you," You say, holding your angel blade out to him, ignoring the two men with the guns on you. They can't hurt you anyways.

"Y/N, why are you here?" He asks, his eyes squinting.

"My human has put herself in danger," You tell him.

"Your human?" The older brother, Dean asks. You turn to look at him, making him uncomfortable with your staring.

"Y/N is a guardian angel, It's her job to protect the human that she was assigned to."

"That's correct. Now, give her to me," You demand.

"Her?" Sam asks, looking at Charlie.

"Celeste. Give her to me, brother," you clarify.

"What? No!" Dean exclaims, pushing Charlie behind him.

"Step away from her, Winchester," You step towards them. Dean shoots you in the chest but you continue to walk forward. Your brother lunges at you with his angel blade, making you jump back.

"She is putting herself in danger, being with these Winchesters," You state, your voice getting louder as you get more upset. "You know how important it is that I protect her!" 

"Can I say something?" Charlie put her hand up.

"No," Sam and Dean said at once.

"Let her speak," You order. The boys sigh in defeat but step aside so you can see her.

"Okay, first of all," She starts, "The name's Charlie. Next, how am I in danger? I'm the safest I've ever been with these guys."

"Actually... Charlie, quite the contrary. You are in danger with the Winchesters. They are feared by both Heaven and Hell and the one thing we both agree on is that these man are dangerous and we should stay away. You should keep away from them."

"Cas, you can't let her take Charlie," Dean whispered to the angel.

"I won't," He whispered back, turning to you. "Sister, you can't take her. She stays here."

"Fine," you grit, "If she stays here, then so do I," You state, stabbing your angel blade into the wooden table next to you.

"What?" Everybody yells at once. 

"I'm not going to let you two hurt her, and she wont leave willingly nor will any of you hand her over to me. So I'm staying here," You crossed your arms over your chest, daring anyone in that room to object.

-8-

 After talking with your brother, who's name you found out to be Castiel, or Cas, he got the Winchesters to agree to let you stay and watch over Charlie. You made your way to her room to tell her that you were staying when she ran over to you. "Y/N!" She called behind you. You turned around.

"Hello, Charlie," you smile at her.

"Hi," She brushed her short hair out of her face, "I have a question."

"Anything," you tell her and she lets out a breath.

"Okay, so you're here to protect me?"

"That's correct."

"Why?"

"Charlie, It's my God given duty to protect. I will never let another bad thing happen to you." Charlie smiled and you returned it. She walked up to you and grabbed your face in her hands, planting a kiss on your lips.

"So... we could say you are Charlie's angel?" She said after you two came apart.

"I do not understand that reference." You tell her and she laughs. "But yes, you could say I am Charlie's angel."