Chapter 1

It was a plain old day in Plainville, Bryan was hanging out with Bob and Theresa at the park sitting on the same worn out blue swings like they did ever Saturday.
"I bet I can swing higher than you!" Theresa shouted
"challenge excepted!" Bob shouted back.
And they swung higher and higher on there swings.
"Guys can we do something with our lives for once instead of swinging on these same dumb swings like we do every Saturday?" Bryan asked.
Bob and Theresa both looked at him confused. None of them have left the boundaries of Plainville since they were little.
"I mean can we do something exciting can we go and do something away from here. We aren't anybody. Hell, I don't know who I am or what I'm supposed to do in my life or with myself." Bryan said in a frustrated manner.
Theresa stopped swinging and looked at Bryan like a dear in head lights; her light red hair blowing softly in the breeze.
"Bryan we are people, we are our selfs. We are going to great things. Yes Plainville can be plain and boring at times but it doesn't mean we aren't people and you will find out what you're meant to do like the rest of us." Theresa argued.
"I know we will do things. I know we will be people. I know all that but I want to do different things. I want to find myself." Bryan demanded.
"What ever Bryan." Theresa got of her blue cracked swing got on her bike and left.
Bryan looked at Bob.
"Sorry man but she's kinda right. I get where you're coming from but, she is right" Bob got up and followed Theresa.
"Are you kidding me." Bryan whispered staying seated slightly swinging back and forth.