Chapter 24

Niall's POV

The next morning I wake up and I get dressed quickly. I quietly walk downstairs and I grab my car keys from the hook. When I slip on my shoes someone clears there throat.

"Where are you going?" I look up to see Zayn standing there with a questioning look on his face. "Oh, just the mall." I reply and I start to walk towards the door. "This early and so sneakily?" He asks suspiciously. "Yeah. I'm meeting a friend there." I smile weakly at him. "Really. Can I come?" He asks and walks forward. "No!" I yell quickly. "Why not?" He asks confused. "Because, she only wants to meet me." He nods his head. "I understand." He winks and walks into the kitchen. I sigh before quickly opening the door and leaving.

When I get into my car I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I quickly start the engine and back out of the driveway.

I reach the mall by 6:50. I park my car and I make my way towards the food court. I scan the tables, looking for Magi. When I see she's not here I order a coffee and I sit down at one of the corner tables.

At 7:00 Magi comes and sits down. "Hello." I greet her and she smiles. "Hello Niall. It's nice to see you again." I smile. "On the phone you told me you wanted to help get rid of Alex. Why is that?" She asks me leaning one of her elbows on the table. "She broke my heart. I made a mistake and she didn't let me explain and broke up with me. I want revenge." She nods her head in understanding and I lean back in my chair. "Have you thought of a way to 'get rid' of her?" Magi asks and I nod.

Alex's POV

I wake up the next morning still in Louis warm embrace. I look at his peaceful face and I smile. I unwrap his arms from my waist and I slowly get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He asks in his husky morning voice. "Just downstairs. Go back to sleep, I'm just getting food." I say quietly and he nods. He curls up against my pillow and soon after I hear light snores escaping his mouth.

I walk downstairs hoping that I don't run into Niall. Lucky enough Zayn is the only other person awake and downstairs. "Hey Zayn." I walk into the kitchen and he looks up from the stove. "Hey, Alex." He turns back towards the stove and I look over to see what he's cooking. When I see pancakes I nearly jump with excitement.

"Those smell really good." He smiles at me. "Thank you. I made them myself." I smile at him. I jump up onto the counter and I sit and watch him. He flips the pancake into the air and it lands perfectly into the pan. I can't help but look at him in awe. "Do you want to try?" He asks and I shake my head. "I've never down it before. I better not. I'd injure one of us." He smiles. "I'll help you. Don't worry." He smiles reassuringly at me. I hesitate before jumping off the countertop and walking towards the pan.

I grab the handle of the pan and I moved the batter back and forth a little to spread it around. Zayn came behind me and pushed himself gently against me. He put his hand on top of mine and gripped it softly.

"Ready?" He whispers in my ear. "I think so." We take the pan and raise it. We make a circle like motion and the batter flys out of the pan. It flips over and lands back in the pan. I smile before turning around.

"That was amazing!" I yell before hugging Zayn. He smiles a wonderful smile at me.

Zayn's POV

When Alex hugged me I couldn't help but get a warm feeling. I just can't and won't understand why Niall did what he did to such an amazing girl. Considering all she's been through and what they could've done. But now its my time. Hopefully I can win her heart before anybody else does.

When we pull away from the hug I turn around and see Louis standing there. He has a shocked and hurt expression etched into his features. "Hi Louis." Alex says and steps out of my arms. When she leaves an empty feeling washes over me. "Hi Alex, Zayn." He nods his head towards me. "Hey Lou." He looks over at the pan. "What are you two making?" Alex smiles. "Zayn's teaching me how to make pancakes." She says a proud look overcoming her features. He nods and looks at me.

"Zayn, can I talk to you?" He asks and I nod. "Sure." "Alone." I look at him quizzically. "Okay?" I slowly walk into the living room with him.

I can't help but wonder why Louis would want to talk to me, alone.

::;::

Ooo, what do you guys think Louis needs to talk to Zayn about? Is Alex going to fall for Louis or Zayn? Do you think Liam might like her too? What's going to happen with Niall and Magi? Comment your thoughts, please.

Vote, comment and fan.

P.S I can't believe how well this book is doing. 1,110 reads! I can't thank you guys enough. If you could recommend this book and my other books to people it would be greatly appreciated. I work hard on my books and I'd like to know that people like them enough to share them with others. :)