Skirmish at Malfoy Manor

One day, while she was sitting out near the pool of Malfoy Manor, Hermione was called in by Narcissa. She walked into the room to find Ron, Seamus and Parvati tied and gagged up on the floor surrounded by Snatchers. "Where's Thomas?" asked Hermione. "He got killed by Severus out the gate. Resisted capture" replied Bellatrix who had emerged from the nearby room. Lucius also came in and alerted Voldemort to the trio's presence. "I'll torture the Patil girl up here! Cissy can take the boys down to the cellar!" yelled Bellatrix. Narcissa grabbed Ron and Seamus by their necks and threw them down in the cellar, where Ollivander and Luna were also imprisoned. Bellatrix has taken to torturing Parvati and carving into her arm with her knife. While Parvati screamed, the boys down in the cellar were banging against the wall. Suddenly, Ollivander gave them his wand and told them to cause commotion. Seamus launched one of Fred's firecrackers in the cellar prompting Wormtail to see what the commotion was. Ron charmed Wormtail's silver hand into choking him to death. A simple unlocking charm let the two boys escape the cellar to face Bellatrix in the ballroom. She looked surprised at their presence and held her knife to Parvati's throat. "Drop your wands! NOW" yelled Bellatrix. "Wormtail is dead, Bella" said Hermione as she checked to see how they escaped. Suddenly, Dobby apparated in and smashed the chandelier down on Bellatrix. "You filthy house-elf!" shrieked Bellatrix. The skirmish began as Ron, Seamus, Parvati, Ollivander, Dobby and Luna fought the Death Eaters. Voldemort had shown up and started duelling Ron. Dobby disarmed Narcissa and prompted the others to escape with him. Ron, Seamus, Parvati and Luna held onto the elf as he apparated away, but Ollivander failed to because of his weakness. Voldemort was angry, but decided to let it go. He was sleeping when Lucius alerted him. Ollivander left on the floor was struggling to get up so Voldemort eventually said "Kill Him". Bellatrix threw her trusty knife into the wand-makers heart killing him instantly. As he slumped to the ground, a pool of red filled the ballroom. "Hermione, take his body out to the courtyard. I'm sure Fenrir would be delighted in eating him" said Voldemort. "Of Course, My Lord" said Hermione. She dragged his body out to the courtyard  and saw Fenrir about to eat a bowl of soup. "Dark Lord's orders you finish this corpse off Greyback!" said Hermione. He looked up and said thank you before diving into Ollivander. The Carrows ended up joining in as well. Hermione gave a sneer of disgust as she walked back into the Manor. "The Carrows decided they wanted some of him as well" said Hermione. Everyone in the room looked horrified except Lucius. "I'm not surprised. Apparently, Ollivander gave both of them a dodgy wand" said the blonde. Later that night, Hermione and Draco sat up wedding planning with the queen of pure-blood wedding culture, Narcissa. "Don't be surprised if she keeps you up the whole night you two" said Bellatrix as she took a cup of coffee to bed. Jennifer decided to join in as well. They decided upon Hermione's dress and her bridesmaids, Pansy, Daphne and Millicent. The next day, Voldemort had also requested that Hermione was allowed to wear his mother's locket of Slytherin. He guided her to its new hiding place, the portrait of Merope Gaunt in Tom Riddle's personal quarters at Malfoy Manor. As she took the locket from Ms Gaunt, she heard the young witch say something. "Wear it with pride Ms Lavinier for that once belonged to Salazar Slytherin, your ancestor. It can only be worn by his ancestors as he never trusts anyone else" came the wispy voice of Merope Gaunt. "Thank You Ms Gaunt, I'll remember that" said Hermione. Merope smiled as Hermione left the room before returning to her slumber.