Sick Of The Fake

My name is Kacey I'm a regular girl that goes to highschool I write, sing, dance, all kinds of stuff. I'm here to show you my story.

Jan. 12 Today at school was weird, people kept staring at me like I was the new kid when I'm not usually I'm the girl that they over look me or I'm invisible to them, and then a guy came up to me and actually talked to me I never knew the guy I've had a crush on since forever talked to me. I thought I was invisible to him I was happy he talked to me but I was scared my face turned bright red like an apple. I kept stuttering till he left for football practice I felt so embarrassed...

Jan. 13,  I'm tired of people on my bus they all just sit there talking about me behind my back people I just so fucking mean like for real it gets on my nerves knowing that people think making fun of others would help there ego and help there popularity ughhh. Then there the two timers when people pretend to be your friend when really they are just gathering information to spread around the school, you cant trust anybody anymore. I used to love school until 3 rd grade when people kept saying I'm worthless piece of shit and I should go kill myself and all that I would say more but its prob best not to say anything right now.

That paragraph was real not the first one.

Jan. 14,   Today was weird but amazing the guy I had a crush on forever gave me his number I started blushing so hard. I couldn't stop thinking about him, his beautiful brown eyes, brown hair, and his beautiful smile everything about him was amazing.
     I got off the bus as fast as I could so I could text Matt (her crush) hopping he would ask me out, but then one of my friends text me it was from Jake saying "Kacey watch out don't trust Matt its a joke I over herd him talking to his football buddies in the locker room saying that they were gonna embarrass u in front of the whole school be careful don't trust Matt!" I thought it was a joke Matt is the sweetest guy I have ever met "Jake calm down he wouldn't do that to me he's a sweet guy stop being jealous Matt wouldn't hurt me."
"Kacey if u don't trust me fine but when u get embarrassed at school cause of him and his football buddies don't come crying to me. Bye."
"It won't happen. Bye." I said being upset.
    After a while Matt texted me back I was so happy we texted for a while now he's sooo sweet like he told me how he saved a baby puppy and how he does charity work I was happy we texted each other. After an hour of texting each other he says "Uhh I'm sorry but this is really hard to say... Will you go... Out with me...?" My jaw dropped to the floor I hurried a said yes
    Feb 1. So me and Matt been dating for a couple of weeks and it's been amazing my life changed ppl notices me and I have friends but Jake..... He's been ignoring me which I'm sad about I talked to Matt about it and all he said was... Forget him he's just a perv who was using u....... But that wasn't the truth Matt smiled and walked up to a cheer leader that he says is his "friend" her name is Jessica long curly brown hair always wearing red lipstick tan skin and flirts with everybody I hated her she would pick on me saying "honey do u really think Matt likes u ha ur such a fake he like me a hell of a lot more than me that's for damn sure and u will see"
   Feb 10. Jake texted me saying he has something to show me and I'm scared he says he wants to do it in person idk what to do I hope it's nothing about Matt I love him and I don't want to loose him but who knows.... 
   Feb 11. So I met jake outside the school and he showed me this recording it was Matt and Josh talking about a plan (was Jake right about the plan I hope not it would hurt me so much) about him doing something at the school dance in a couple of weeks oh no
  Feb 20. Was the worst day ever I asked Jake it he would come to the face to watch over Matt to make sure he wouldnt do anything and at the end of the dance Jessica and Ashley with there sluttiest outfit they could find started talking to me and said "why are u here with my bf? Don't u realize he doesn't like u?" Said Jessica with her smartass red lipstick all over her "well dont u realize I'm not a slut like u Jessica" I said right back at her with sas in it next think I know I'm on the floor with blood dripping from my nose and mouth I ran out the gym crying seeing matt by his car I run up to him and he knocks me out shoving me in the trunk of the car
  Feb 21. My Death Day. Matt drives over 200 miles away from the school in the middle of no where into the woods he gets out of the trunk and puts me on the ground with a gun pointing at my head my last words were I love u Jake