Surgery Part 5 ( J Hope)

"What do we have here". You stopped kissing and turned around to see J hopes parents standing there.

"Morning mother, father".

"I see you eventually told her how you feel". You looked at J hope and you saw him blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"So _____(y/n) what brings you here early". His mum asked.

"I came to see how J hope was and other things."

"Well I hope you got to do what you came here to do".

"Yes I did, do you want to come visit the boys".

"Sure why not".

You left your apartment and you drove J Hope to the boys dorm room. You reached the dorm and he got out and walked round and opend your door. You got our of the car and held his hand.

"What do you think the boys will say about us".

"To be honest I don't think they will be suprised".

"Really, why do you think that".

"Well I might of told them or they might of known I liked you. They sort of convinced me to tell you how I feel".

You reached the door to the boys room and entered.

"Boys im back and J Hope is here too." you shouted.

"Hopiieeee". The boys said together.

"Oh what's going on here, walking hand in hand are we." Jungkook said.

"Are you two dating". Jin asked.

"I don't know are we". You giggled to yourself.

"Yes we are". He leaned towards you and kissed you on the lips. You felt a smile come across your face whilst kissing him.

"Okay love birds break it up, come here both of you, I'm so happy for you both." Jimin said.

"Jimin I'm still I'm pain here".

"Oh sorry".

"Congratulations _____(y/n), I'm happy for you"

"Thank you Namjoon, if it wasn't for you or the boys I wouldnt of had the courage to tell him."

"Your welcome, I just want to see you and J hope happy"