I hate SCHOOL

~Hi. Vote. If u like
________________________________________________________________________

*Yn Pov**The next day(Monday)*

Ugh!!! I hate School!! I have NO friends. The closes to friends i have are my bullies. Just cuz the interact with me. Anyway. I woke up to my alarm which play "Banji by Sharaya J covered by Jordyn Jones" man i love that song. I know yall probably thinking "How do you have a phone?" "Did your mom buy you that" Well actually no. My dad bought me this "IPhone 6s" for my 10th bday. He thought it would last me a long time. Anyway as i got out the bed i ached with pain. I made my way into the bathroom i brushed my teeth and all that hygiene. I took a shower then put on a T-shirt that said "DOPE" in pink letters and some blue jean with my Niki shoes. I told my mom bye. And i left out for school.

*Prince Pov*

I was leaving out to go pick up the boys. And we are going to walk to school together. I picked up Roc since he was th closest. As we was walking to pick up the other boys i seen Yn with her headphones on. I wanted to get her attention so bad. Roc caught me staring at Yn.

Roc: Aye, who you staring at*follow Prince eyes* You starring Yn.?!?

Prince: NO IM NOT!!!

Roc: man whats wrong with you. Are you on ur period *chuckles*

Prince: STFU

Roc: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

Prince: nothing

Roc: whatever

As we we headed to school with the rest of the boys we talked about the plan. The plan aint nothing major but still she aint gonna like it *smirks*
________________________________________________________________________

~ man what he gonna do keep reading to find out