Sixth Encounter

We were again sent to the gym to meet up with our partners and then we were told we could go to the lab or outside. Deciding to go to the science lab (pictured) Kei-sama and I walked with the few other students to the lab and picked a desk close to the door. I placed the lab kit I had on the the desk between us and then held out his jacket to him. He gently took it from me being careful not to touch me and then placed it inside his bag.

"Thank you," I smiled. "I didn't know how to stop her also thank you for letting me use your jacket."

"You will get used to her," He replied as he read the kit. "Well, maybe, it took me years to get used to her random behavior." I started to giggle then he smiled and my heart was so warm I could feel it melting again. The rest of the time we spent talking about our plans on how to go on with the project and weather to gather blood or saliva for our test. Deciding in the later, as storing blood would be harder, we then wrote our hypothesis in the notebook I had decorated with stickers and my doodles."Did you add to this?"

"Yeah," I blushed and giggled as I nodded. "I got bored and couldn't help myself. All of my note books are covered." I then pulled out my history one and showed him, all he did was use his heart-melting smile and shook his head at me. When class was over we were told to put the kit in one of the lockers in the room and to put some tape with our names on it so we knew what one we used.

The next month was spent in the same way and before I knew it we had finish our projects and didn't have to gather with the other classes except for P.E. Having spent a lot of time with Kei-sama let me get to know him better, but we focused manly on our project so we didn't really talk about other things. Everyone had lunch together and then walked to the next class together as well, but I couldn't help but feel a little lonely after we presented our project, that we passed with flying colors, if I might add.

After school on the last day of the week, I was surrounded by everyone as we walked to the bus station to take us to the mall. We were all going to see another movie and I was going to sleep over at Haru-chan's with the girls after. This had become part of the scheduled every other week and I had already met everyone's families except for Kei-sama and Mitsuo-san. When we had stayed at Manami-chan's or Fumi-chan's their brothers would stay at someone else's house. Everyone was really excited about the Halloween/harvest festival that we were going to start setting up for next week. Our class was doing a haunted café and their class was doing a haunted house.

"What are you going to dress up as, Miko?" Fumi-chan asked.

"I haven't really decided yet," I replied. "I was thinking of just getting some cat ears and drawing whiskers on my face. I also might do a zombie maid, but I really want something easier to do."

"I love the cat idea," Manami-chan clapped her hands together.

"Why not put both together?" Haru-chan asked. "You could be a zombie cat maid and I could help with the make-up."

"I like it," Fumi-chan giggled. After the movie we went to all the costume stores to find good ideas for everyone else and we found good make-up for me. When I was done buying my things I went out to sit on a bench that was in front of the store. Kei-sama was already there so we sat together quietly.

Then we all then went to the food court to find something to eat. I only got a slice of pizza and a drink as I spent to much on my costume and was low on funds. For some reason everyone had sat down at the round table in a boy-girl fashion and I was sitting between Kei-sama and Mitsuo-san.

As we were talking I noticed that my plate had magically produced another slice of pizza and I just stared at it for a while. I heard Kei-sama chuckle and I looked over to see that he had also gotten some pizza. He was covering his mouth with his hand as he laughed at me and I just glared at him.

"You looked like you were still hungry," He whispered.

"No, I am," I stopped talking as my stomach grumbled at me and then I heard Mitsuo-san join in with the laughter.

"Why are you two laughing," Haru-chan asked and everyone else stopped talking to listen.

"Nothing," I huffed as my face became hot. I started to slowly eat the pizza that Kei-sama had given me and both of them laughed a little harder. Everyone else had confused faces until Mitsuo-san calmed down enough to explain. "Why did you have to say anything?"

He didn't reply as he was giggling again along with everyone else, I took care of my plate and sat back down to drink my soda. When everyone was done we went to the station to get back to Haru-chan's house and the guys were making sure we got their safely. For some reason where ever we went we were always accompanied with the boys. I didn't really mind it, usually I always ended up walking with Kei-sama. Fumi-chan and Eiji-san would walk together, Manami-chan and Ryo-san as well as Haru-chan and Mitsuo-san and it seemed really weird at first. Until I watched them and noticed little things like how the interacted with each other.

"You are dating aren't you?" I asked loud enough for everyone to hear me. Everyone stopped and looked at me and all the girls had red faces.

"W-what do y-you mean?" Manami-chan stammered.

"Every time we go anywhere the guys always go with us," I answered.

"That is because we are here to make sure you girls are safe," Mitsuo-san replied as he pushed his glass up on his nose. I know he only really does that when he is trying to hide something or is embarrassed.

"Then explain why every single time," I smirked and then pointed at them. "You are always paired they way you are now? I have also noticed little things like how you all steal glances at each other."