Chapter 3- Familiar Face

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it's been so long, but I'm one of those writer where i only write when I want to, I'm bored, I get and idea, or a fan yells at me, or just tells me to upload. All these have happened, so i give you, the next chapter of Mary-kate Blues, a story, all of my own, and close to my heart!

Copyright: I own everything you don't recognize, so basically everything! :) Enjoy!

P.s. Sorry in advance for spelling mistakes. And just for random info, my fave song atm (it changes weekly nearly) is Crazier- Taylor Swift. Listen, it rocks! I'll the vid up. Maybe you could listen to it while reading this. Who knows? Just enjoy!

P.p.s. The song of this chapter is Who Says-Selena Gomez, though, so hope you enjoy it. I put it up of the sidebar!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 16th October

In the car on my way to the dumping ground

Not raining (OMG, really?!?!?)

11:00am

I am nearly there. it doesn't take long to get to hell, only about 10 minutes. All too soon. it's on the outskirts of Carrick, by the Health Centre.

11:07am

I'm here. All i can say is: AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHH! GOD SAVE ME!

12:05pm

Oh my gosh! (I start entries with that a lot don't I?) Guess who is in the same foster home as me, and who's sister shares a room with me! 

MARK! (As in awesomely hot and and FIT Mark!)

Mark is in foster care with his younger sister (she's a year younger than me, 2 years younger than him).

We met about an hour ago, and already we're well on our way to being best friends! 

I've talked to Mark too. He welcomes me, and said he recognized me from school. He hoped we could be good friends! 

His exact words:

"Hi, welcome to Sunnyland's Foster Home. You go to The Grammar, (common name in Carrick for my school) don't you? (I nod)  I hope we get to know each other better and that are going to get along very well." He winked and left 

AHHHHH! (Screaming with excitement!)

1:45pm

I have been thinking about things on a more serious note.

I am in foster care! (You might have noticed). I don't know for how long, and what happens if I get fostered and my foster parents are mean!

Ahhhh, help me, I'm freaking out! 

1:50pm

I've been doing that a lot recently, haven't I?

2:47pm

You'll never guess what!

I have foster parents! Already! How on earth have I got poster parents already! I haven't even been here a whole day yet!

2:48pm

Got ya didn't I? I don't have foster parents! ha, I got you.

Actually since this is just a little book with some words in it, I didn't get anyone... But it made me fell better.