Chapter 13- First Day of School

Kate's Pov

Today is the first day of school, I'm freaking out. Lily is sitting on my bed watching me run around in a whirlwind of chaos! She finally jumped about grabbing my arms and pushed me down on the bed growling "SIT!" I listened to her and just sat still as she walked over to my dresser and started looking through my clothes. She pulled out a pair of ripped short shorts and a fancy light pink and white tank top and shoved them into my hands. "Now go get ready!" She ordered me sternly crossing her arms.

I started pouting but got up and walked into the bathroom with my head hung low. I could hear her laughing at me as I slowly pushed the door open and closed it behind me. I quickly changed my bra and underwear throwing them in basket before opening the door back up while putting the shorts on. "I'm scared Lily!" I said while pouting some more. She just smiled and shook her head when I got stuck in my tank top, she walked over and helped me get it on before staring at me.

"You're a scary badass that scared even me, what could you possibly be scared of!" I pondered her words for a moment before agreeing and letting her sit me down and do my makeup. After that she did my hair, when I was finally able to look in the mirror my mouth dropped I looked down right sexy! Lily looking satisfied with her work just handed me my bag with a huge smile.

"You look pretty sexy you will have all the boys and girls over you, now lets go get your siblings ready shall we?" Lily smirked walking out the door. We got Sam and Bailey all cute and ready for their first day of school, and headed out the door. We stopped in a grabbed a quick coffee before taking off to school. When I got there June was waiting for us and she was giggly.

"Hey you, you finally made it!" She said hugging me then Lily. "And you look great." She added.

"Thanks," I replied watching as Lily left me with this crazy girl. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders as she led me into the school and to the cafeteria. We sat and talked a bit about how Frosty was doing when her friends showed up. She ran over and hugged them before coming back to the table and telling me "I will catch you around alright." I sat there mouth wide open as she left me sitting there alone, in a new school.

"Well well, what do we got here!" A voice came from behind me. I turned around to a tall girl with long brown hair and brown eyes staring at me. There was two blondes with light blue eyes on each side of her. I blinked at them before looking back at the table. "What cat got your tongue gorgeous?" The girl growled grabbing my shoulder. I just sat there taking deep breathes not knowing what this girl wanted. "So I see your friends with miss popular bitch!" The girl growled in my ear slightly grabbing it in her teeth. I couldn't help but shiver slightly, she may be trying to bully me but she was hot. She looked slightly Mexican so maybe she's half.

My eyes filled with relief when I saw familiar blue eyes make contact with me. "Leave her alone now Julian!" her voice shouted. Julian backed up as Lily came to stand beside me with another girl. I was trying to keep my anger under control I can't get in trouble on the first day of school. I smirked at Julian's face she looked intimidated.

"Cat got your tongue?" I raised a brow at her. She just spun around and walked off and I smiled.

"Where the fuck is June!" Lily yelled at me.

"I don't know she ran off with some of her friends." I said flatly.

"You're right she is sexy!" The girl I didn't know finally spoke. I just looked at her while she checked me out and raised my brow at both of them this time. I looked back at the blonde who's hair sat just above her shoulders and had ice blue eyes who just winked at me.

"Fucking typical!" Lily growled before smiling at the girls comment. "Kate this is Abby, my best friend, Abby this is obviously the new girl I told you about."

"Hey we can show you around since the bitch ditched you!" Abby replied. Lily smacked her hard on the arm. "Oh yes I forgot, she is like my sister be nice Abby!" Abby giggled at herself. Abby was really pretty too, damn I'm going to like this school if they all look like this around here! We walked up and grabbed our schedules from on a table in the cafeteria.

"Hey I got you in my first, third, and sixth hour!" Abby cheered.

"I have you in my second, third, and sixth hour!" Lily yelled hugging both of us. Just then the first bell rang signaling it was time to start getting to class. We went are separate ways with Lily, and Abby grabbed ahold of my arm as we made our way to first hour class.

#Any opinions yet loves?