+Fíré+

(Pretend there is no x's on the picture)
After School-
    I am planning to give  Toby a present! I'm sad about Toby having a horrible father, also I just wanted to give Toby a thank you present, for being my bestest friend. I walked down the street thinking about what I should buy him. I finally reached his house and knocked on his door. "I'll be there in a bit!" I heard Toby's mother say. A few seconds later the door was opened to reveal Mrs. Rogers. "Oh hello there Mrs. Rogers, is Toby home?" I asked her. "Oh yes! He's right up in his room, oh and thank you y/n for being there for him all the time!" She said happily. "No, thank you Mrs. Rogers." I thanked her as she opened the door for me and I walked in.. I went up the stair case and walked towards Toby's room. '3... 2... 1!' I counted in my head and burst through Toby's door. "Boo!" I yelled as I watch Toby fall back on his bed twitching like crazy. He quickly got up in a fighting stance I taught him and quickly relaxed and sighed when he saw it was just me. He looked up at my insane smiling face. "Why d-do you always have t-to scare me!?" He asked in a annoyed tone. I just replied "You need to be prepared in case something bad happens! Any way... I wanna get you something now get ready and let's go!" I said happily.

         He just looked at me, he blinked, he blinked again. "What are you? Stupid?" I asked at his dumbfounded face. Now that I get to see his face clearly, I see he has really dark circles under his amber eyes and a lot of scratches on his cheek that he tried to hide under his fluffy brown hair. "Um, Toby have you been sleeping well lately? And where did you get all those scratches?" I asked him. He just awkwardly scratched his hair. "Umm, I-I slept really late l-last night a-and I f-fell down the stairs a-and got these scratches..." He said nervously ticking  like crazy. I didn't want to make the guy more uncomfortable so I just went along with it. "Okay! Now get ready! You don't want to go to the store do you?" I asked him in a cheerful voice. It calmed Toby a bit and he started to tick a bit normal and he smiled. "O-okay!"

Time Skip-

      "I think these goggles look really good on you! You can use these to keep people from seeing your eyes, covering your dark circles under your eyes..." I kept going on and on about how these awesome shiny orange goggles can help him, but the only reason why I'm trying to convince him to have these, is because I don't know what to buy him so I'm just going to convince him to like stuff. "Okay okay! I-I'll have them o-okay!? Jeez lady y-you talk too m-much." Toby sighed obviously annoyed by my protesting. I just smiled at him and he just groaned and rolled his eyes. I started to walk towards the register but then Toby grabbed my wrist. "W-waiiiiit ! I wanna buy this m-mouth guard! It looks so cool! I-it could also be some u-use to me." He said. "Fiiine." I said as he handed me the black mouth guard. I bought the two items and then I walked him home. "Thanks f-for the gifts y/n..." He thanked me as we approached his house. "No problem!" I say as he smiled and walked into his house.

Next Day-

   "What do you mean HE DIED IN A FIRE!?" I was mad! INSANELY MAD!!! And sad... Was desperately sad. I went to check on Toby before school today, on the side walk there was some burnt parts, and in his house there was a lot of blood on the kitchen. There was this one cop saying Toby's dad got murdered and Toby died in a fire. "NO YOUR LYING! YOUR A LAIR! A UGLY FORSAKEN LONER THAT LIES!!!" I was yelling in tears, I actually did believe him, but I did t want to admit it just yet, just... Until I had some evidence. "Just... JUST LET ME IN!!!" I yelled at him again. "Okay miss, but please don't go in the kitchen or take any evidence... Okay?" I just nodded and ran right in. I ran up the stairs, and barged right into Toby's room. I checked every thing, no orange goggles, no black mouth guard, not even his favorite hoodie. But what I did found was... A note.

Dear y/n
If your reading this, you probably know
im dead. Don't worry, I'll see you again.
Dont forget about me.
You know... I always
kind of liked you...
-Toby Rogers
Until we meet again..

It it was the fire's fault...