chapter 5

1st off guys, let me know which you want for the question i'll be asking at the end... I want at least 3 comments/messages/votes on what you want for it.

2nd big thanks too Kittypaw15 for being the first fan to directly send me her thoughts.

Dennis felt the new bite marks on his neck and realized it was over. "I'm a vampire." Dennis said continuing to rub his bite marks. "Well looky here! It seems we have a new fampire!" Drac said coming over to examine his bite. "Fampire?" Mavis and Winnie asked. "Family vampire! C'mon, that was obvious." Drac, Vlad, and even Dennis said simultaneously. Vlad looked took a closer look at his bite marks, and an even closer look at Winnie's. "She'll be a true hunter." Vlad said. "The instincts of a werewolf are strong in her." He then looked at her skin tone. "Only a bite, most vampires suck the blood out 1st chance they get... Like with Dennis." He said gesturing too Dennis's chalk white face. "Johnny is gonna kill me." Mavis said. "Not... If he thinks Bela did this." Dracula said suggestively. "You mean... Lie? Papa Drac! a good monster never lies!" Dennis said. Drac gained a very unamused look on his face. "You do realize he has watched WAY too much Kaki." He said while Vlad facepalmed himself. "I think Uncle Dracula is right though." Winnie said. "What?!" Mavis said looking at her with surprise. "I don't wanna lose cousin Johnny's favor." She said with a worried look on her face. "Oh sweetie don't worry it'll be fine." Mavis lied nervously wringing her hands. "Mama, you just said not too lie." Dennis said reading her mind. "And you would expect a good monster too never read someone else's mind." Mavis said to Dennis. "Okay! let's all take a breather!" Dracula said calming all. "Let's get home and see what Johnny has to say on this matter." They all murmered in agreement, but Vlad decided too stay behind and continue working on his cave. It was a quick ride and suddenly they were at the hotel again. "ouch!" He said as the rising sun stung his skin. "Oh sorry Dennis sweetie." She said applying sunscreen too his face. "Oh look who's back, my awesome... Family?" Johnny said running forward too them. "Where's little ol' Winnie? And who's this adorbs vampire girl!" Johnny said starring at Winnie the vampire. "Uh... There's a bit of a problem." Dracula said as Johnny picked Dennis up. "Dennis... You're." Johnny said looking at his bites. "And this girl." Johnny said noticing Winnie's pigtails and big almost doglike nose. "Oh... I see." He set Dennis down. "Daddy, i'm sorry." Dennis said looking at him. "I know this may not be what you want from him but..." Mavis said nervously. "No it's... it's not that." Johnny said in a saddened tone. "... Nevermind i... I need to get back too my room." He said trudging his way miserably across the carpet. "What is it then?" Dracula asked Mavis. "He wanted me to make him one of us... I don't think i could have done it... Winnie?" Mavis said bringing her forward. She looked into Winnie's eyes and smiled before hugging her. "You are braver then i could ever be... And Dennis? You are just as brave as your father." She said hugging him also. They smiled up at her. "But Mama... Will you make Dad like us?" Dennis asked. Mavis looked into his eyes and then back at the steps Johnny was walking up. "Dad please watch Dennis and Winnie... I need some time with my husband." She said confidently.

Okay now i have three votes for this part i am going to make for my fanfic... I will be making more chapters until i get a definite vote for one of the final chapters though for Dennis and Winnie. 

1. A future teen sex scene (Explicit detail of the intercourse)

2. Implied future sex scene (Implied intercourse but no detail too it)

3. No future sex scene,  but mentioned pregnancy (Self explanatory)