The Pain, death and Love

LIAM'S POV:

As the days passed, I became more and more restless. I couldn't contact Sam. I tried, really did, but he simply dropped off the face of the earth, well my earth atleast. I had promised Aamara that I will find her love for her. That had caused her to smile a little, her eyes had sparkled too, but as the days passed, I saw them loose their sparkle, I saw her become more and more lifeless. It was painful to watch her pine like this.

She spoke to no one, ate barely enough to sustain a bird, did not respond to mom and dad, simply went to school and came back. Sometimes, we would find her by the lake near Sam's place, sitting there, waiting for him. But he never came and she hated leaving that place. Crying and fearing that if Sam came back and she was not there, he would think that she did not wait for her. It was killing us, to see her like this.

Finally I lost it. I simply e-mailed to him. I know it was drastic, but it had to be done. The mail read:

Dear Uncle Sam, I do not know where you are but I hope this reaches you on time. It was Aamara's last wish that she be laid to rest near the lake next to your house. It's the place where she has spent her days waiting for you. You never came and it seems, she could wait no longer. I want your permission to allow her, her final wish. She also wished that you came atleast once to see her. One last time.

Hope you respond soon so the arrangements can be made.

Love,

Liam.

 ....................

His response was immediate. He called me on my cell sounding hoarse. " WHat the hell Liam. What happened to my Aamara? I am coming immediately. I will come directly to your place in 2 hours." The call was disconnected. Well, atleast I did not have to lie to him.

umm I mean he did not hear me lie to him.

...................

Aamara's POV:

"Liam !" I heard him scream even before I saw him. It was as if life gave me a reason to live. I smiled as I ran out to greet him. " Sam! You came!" I ran out and hugged him. I felt his arms around me, it was such a beautiful moment.

I looked up into his eyes and saw that they were red and swollen, it was as if he had been crying. I felt his arms tighten around me as he pulled closer to him. " You are fine Aamara?" he asked and all I could do was nod as I was too choked to reply. He smiled as if christmas came early and crushed my lips with his. The kiss was too sweet for wods. All our feeling poured out into it. 

"Sam! What the hell are you doing here, I thought you left for good?" my dad's words broke the magic between us and we pulled apart. Sam looked at me and then at him. "I came because Liam said that Aamara died waiting for me. I could not have her death on my conscious."

"They looked at each other and then both screamed for Liam. I was still in Sam's arms. He refused to let me go. Well I wasn't complaining. Liam and mom came out. She looking angry and Liam looking sheepish but happy. He came up and hugged Sam, crushing me in the process. He was so happy on seeing Sam.

"What the hell Liam? Do you know how many times I have died on my way here ? Why did you do that?" Sam yelled at Liam. My darling brother simply shrugged his shoulders and replied," Do you know how many times a day Aamara dies waiting for you? How many tears ? I couldn't see her like this and you were not responding to any of my mails or call. so I had to do something drastic."

"Sam", Liam continued," I have always known Aamara was special to you and I completely accept your relation with her. After all you are not really our uncle." His words meant so much to me. I hugged them both but Sam pulled back. " Liam, your acceptance means the world to me, but I also need the acceptance of Aaron and Lizzie. I would love that." Saying so, he turned towards my parents.