Chapter 6: The house

I follow Aaron through the woods, his hand still holding mine. I can't back away. Only because he is stronger than me. Only because no one has shown affection to me in all my life. Only because I may like it... What? I watch our hands united and I feel powerful, I fell like nothing can stop me. But then he let's me go. I feel strange. I feel empty. I feel broken. What did you do to me?  I look around me and I see that we are on a cliff, in face of us, is a waterfall that pours into a crystal lake. In the corner of my eye I can see Aaron taking his shirt off and before I can say anything he jumps in the water splashing with it everywhere including me.

"AARON!!!!" I yell in frustration. It will take hours to dry my dress. I look around, trying to find him, but he is nowhere to be seen. I start to panic.

"AARON!!!" No answer. I take my dress of, remaining in my underwear, knowing that I wouldn't be able to swim with it on, and I jump in the lake. I look around me but I cant't see him. Suddenly, water hits my back. I turn around to see Aaron with an amused look on his face. I am so furious right now. I jump on him and start splashing him.

"You scared me to death!!!" I yell at him at the end. At least I try to. I feel exhausted and dizzy. Aaron seems to notice because he takes me in his arms bride-style ( the water is low where we are standing) and he takes me somewhere near the waterfall.

"Hold your breath." He tells me. I do as I am told and I feel a stream of water hitting my body for two seconds. I open my eyes and see that we are in a clearing and it the middle of it there is a small house. Aaron lies me on the fluffy grass and only then I realize that I am still in my underwear. I feel my face burning, even though I am cold after staying so long in the water. Or at least I think it was long. Was it long? I get up extremely quickly and I can feel his eyes staring at me. He takes my hand and we start walking to the small house. Together.

-------------

Well, hello guys!! Here I am ( once again ) with a new chapter for you. I am sorry that it's a bit short, but I am doing my best. I hope you like this chapter and I will talk with you guys in the next chapter.

With love, 

AphmauLoverD