Prolouge: "Dont call me that!"

I get up my usual time I did but it felt weird not being in the house I was raised in. I try to get up off the bed but trip on the blanket and fall.

"Ouch!" I sat up and sighed.

I get up and go to freshen up in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then look around and I brush my flat ironed hair from the day before.

I sighed as I walked out my bathroom and I started to get dressed in a black crop top that says high on it and sun bleached Jean shorts with my black knee high leather converses.

I get a phone call from my bestie and I answer it ,"Yes Andie?"I say and put on my black flower crown. I look around for the stuff I need and gather it up.

"Hey sugar cakes." I could feel the smug grin on his face through the phone and I rolled my eyes,"Don't call me that!" I get out of my room holding my phone my purse and keys and go downstairs and I eat cereal while he talks.

"Anyway. I'm outside hurry up shorty."Anderson says and I groan and finish up. I gathered all my stuff and went outside and got into his car.

(btw: they start school in August and end in May.)

I buckle up and I wave to his brother, Charles, an my other bestie Andi.(ironic..),"Hey Andi."I say smiling. "Hey Franie"Andi said back.

Oh and by the way it will be helpful to know that my name is Francis.

We talked as Anderson drove us off to school. We got out and walked into school us being the outcasts and weird people. We went our separate ways to our lockers.

I open my locker and I put away my important things. It was the first day of school btw. I felt like a nervous reck. I took a couple breaths in and out and I pushed up my glasses and sighed.

It felt like all of my nerves would explode any second!

Then I snap out of my thoughts when I open my eyes after putting on my glasses.  I realize I'm on the floor. Why?! I see a Very good looking specimen of male laying on top of me,"I'm so very sorry."his husky British accent and so soft yet deep.

He put a strand of hair behind my ear and he got off me and helped me up,"Hunting down Girls already Zander?"another hot specimen says and I look his direction and he parted his lips as he looked my way. "No I'm not shut up Xzavier!"

"um. It's okay really..."I says and bit my lip and the Xzavier guy walked towards me and examined my face very closely might I add I can even smell his cologne.

Wait this sent is familiar...

The guy who ran into me who was apparently Zander pulled me back from The Xzavier. "sorry about that."he smiles at me and I smile slightly and I close my locker.

I get my things and do walk to my first class which is History. I see the Zander guy following me into the class and sitting down.

Oh great his in my class.

You know you love it Francis.

Do not!

I sit down and I cross my legs by my ankles and I bit my lip and I look around. And the Xzavier guy is in this class too. He sat right next to me as did the other guy. But Xzavier just stared. Zander just glanced.

But then the awkwardness I was about to end between me and him staring at me he said,"Francis?..." My eyes then widened as he knew my name.

I never said it!

I never wrote it!

Not even the teacher said it!

How did he know it.

"My adorable little Franchesca."

And that's what made my.

Whole.

Life.

Change.