Embarrassing The Crap Out Of Me

(A couple days later Louis came back from the store while Harry was working on his online class while popping grapes in his mouth)

Louis: hi (as he carries loads of bags inside the house)

Harry: hola (turns around and gives him a weird  glance) do you need help?

Louis: (gave him a cheeky smile as Harry was about to get up) nope I got it (as he carried them to the kitchen counter) wooh...

Harry: (follows him into the kitchen) wow...did you like buy the whole store or something?

Louis: (gives him a death glare)

Harry: (started chuckling and than looked at Louis's stern expression) I'm kidding (as he places his hand on Louis's shoulder)

Louis: (takes his hand off gently while giving him a cheeky smile)

Harry: so I get that you bought food groceries but what else did you buy (eyeing one of the bags that looked very suspicious)

Louis: oh that...(as he gives Harry an evil grin while catching Harry's eye looking at the bag) it's diapers (as he pulled them out slowly)

Harry: oh umm...

Louis: I was thinking you could wear them since your my baby after all

Harry: (was shocked) haven't I suffered enough! (Had tears almost leaking down his face)

Louis: (started chuckling) I'm kidding Haz (as he rubs his back to calm the distraught boy down) they are for my niece I have to babysit her next week so I had to pick up a few things

Harry: (breaths a sigh of relief) oh

Louis: (teases him) but don't worry you never know you might wear one soon

Harry: (stomps his foot like a little kid) Boo!

Louis: (chuckles) see your acting like a little kid

Harry: stop it Lou (as he covers his face he was deep red and he hated it)

Louis: (laughs) oh come here Haz (as he pulls Harry into a hug as Harry's buries himself deeper Louis's shoulder)

Harry: (let's go of the hug) your not serious about diapering me up? Are you?

Louis: (rubs his back) why are you scared? (Starts teasing him again)

Harry: Lou...(as he puts his head into Louis's shoulder again)

Louis: shh don't worry I won't do it if you don't want to but you are still my baby boy

Harry: (looks up at him innocently) so.umm...what happens if I do have you put a diaper on me...?

Louis: (chuckles) you will turn me on so badly Harold you will have no idea and I might also have to baby and protect you more than ever

Harry: oh umm...

Louis: (gave him a cheeky smile) don't worry I won't force you into one...unless you wet the bed (as he gave him a death glare)

Harry: ohh...(remembered what happened a few nights ago when he accidentally pissed himself when he fell asleep and didn't tell Louis anything cause how embarrassed he was but Louis somehow managed to find out anyways) can we umm...not talk about that...(as he looked at ground ashamed of himself)

Louis: (smiles slightly at him and lifts his head up) don't worry Haz I'm not mad anymore

Harry: (smiles slightly back at him)