Part 1; Destiny

I never wanted to spend the better part of my high school years as a loner, but I guess my dad didn't mind. I was a Morello after all, I was Florence Morello, so a mediocre school with a mediocre future ahead of me was unacceptable. In case you didn't know, my father, Leon Morello, was part of the upper class community. His wealth was mainly inherited but he did own a branch of nightclubs (called the Tiger) , and a fine art collection. My dad thrust it upon me that I attend Riverside School of Fine Arts. It was my destiny ; I always thought you could never change that.

Whilst attending my previous school, I must admit I was never that popular. People would always mock me for being different . But now, my sophisticated education would be shared with people who are just like me! Goodbye Flo no-mates, hello to the new me! Such ignorance.....Could I have honestly believed this would be picture perfect? I should have known that life isn't that kind.

Not long after my application to Riverside School of Fine Arts, dad splashed an insane amount of cash on a luxury flat by the Thames. It was close to one of dads clubs and R.S.F.A. There was a picturesque view of the river. One night I walked out onto our balcony, peered over the edge and indulged the view. I thought, "Florence, this is your future". The stars weren't so clear because of pollution, but I could still see them, they still shone.