he kills your sibling [p2] | k o l

He Kills Your Sibling
K O L M I K A E L S O N

A/N: this was requested, and I assume it was kind of supposed to end in fluff but I mean.. he killed her sister in the first one, ya know?

a quick ending drabble.
It's better with some Lana Del Rey or Neighbourhood playing tbh.

.  .  .

When someone dies, it's kind of odd.

Tears don't immediately fall.

Sobs aren't immediately spilled.

Hell, blood isn't even spilled at first - depending on the kind of death, though.

So when the lifeless body of your sister hit the ground, it was silent. Kol didn't dare move. He kind of just observed you. It was like he didn't calculate what he was doing. After a solid four minutes, you gasped slightly. The gasp evolved into a strange noise, but a single tear was never produced.

Then, your knees gave out as you cradled her soft head in your hands. Her hair seemed to be loosing its shine even though it wasn't possible. For some unfathomable reason, Kol Mikaelson just watched with a blank face.

He wasn't even frowning. Rage; rage you didn't know you had bubbled within you, it was transforming you into an unrecognizable person. Kol Mikaelson was someone you loved with all your heart but now you wanted his heart in both your hands.

You weren't sure about anything in that moment - that moment when you shot up and staggered towards the Original with a combination of bitterness and fear and desperation and anger in your wide eyes. "I-I," the words were caught in your throat. "I want you fucking dead."

"Y-Y/N," he started unsurely.

"YOU KILLED HER!"

"YOU FUCKING KILLED HER!"

Here were the tears, and they came quick. Soon, you were hyperventilating and felt disgusting in his touch. It was your fault - your fault you tried to tame a wild animal. The Mikaelsons were not supposed to be loved. Kol held you to him the second he saw you collapsing in pain. The pain he caused. The pain he fucking caused.

"I just didn't want you to leave me," Kol whispered into your hair as he held you. It felt wrong, it felt disgusting to be in his arms but you had nowhere else to be. It felt wrong but it felt so fucking right. Maybe it was the shock that kept you in his arms. They provided safety but a dangerous, unpredictable sense of dominance over you. "You can't leave me, Y/N. I won't let you leave me."

"But I need to," you whispered hoarsely.

Then you got up and left.

And never looked back.

.  .  .

request something PLEASE and I'll actually do it good, I SWEAR.