Chapter 3

Emma's POV

I walked into my next class... without Killian and the teacher told me to just sit anywhere. I sat near the back in a desk near a window.

The teacher began talking and someone tapped my shoulder. I turened around to see Aurora. I smiled, it was good to know I technically had a friend besides Killian, if we were friends.

"Hey Emma. How has your first day been so far?" She asked.

"Not so bad."

"That's great! Have you met anyone else?"

"I have, Killian Jones."

He face went blank. "The Killian Jones?"

I nodded slowly not knowing why it was such a bad thing.

"Oh, well congratulations."

"On what?" What the hell is going on?

"He usually steers clear from girls ever since what happened." She said.

I was going to ask but the teacher called our attention.

The period went by fast, like my next two did. It was finally lunch.

I walked in the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table. I didn't really mind sitting alone. In fact, I prefered it.

I was halfway done with my food went someone sat across from me, a guy.....great. All day I have been hit on, what now?

"Hello, milady. Do you mind if I sit here?" He had a british kind of accent too.

"If this is just some ploy to ask me out then no."

"Nonsense. I just don't know that many people here. I'm Robin, Robin Locksley."

"Emma Swan," I smiled. Finally someone who wasnt trying to get in my pants.

"Are you new?" He asked.

"Mhmm, are you?"

"Well no, I just don't get out much"

I nodded and we finish our lunch then I got a text from my mom.

Killian's POV

When lunch came around I was happy to see Emma again. I got to the cafeteria I saw Emma sitting with my good friend, best friend actually, Robin. They were talking and she smiled occasionally. Damn, her smile as beautiful as she was.

This was the perfect opportunity to sit with them. I started walking over but a blonde girl stood in my way.

"Hey Killian, how's it going?" She asked.

Awful you're in my way!

"Just fine, thank you." I went around her but when I looked at the table Emma was sitting at, they were gone.

Her locker, she must be there.

I walked in the 200 hall and sure enough Emma was standing right infront of her locker. I smiled but it quickly faded when Graham came up behind her and had his hands out to grab her ass.

My blood was boiling! I wanted to run over and slam him against the lockers. Emma whipped around and grabbed his wrists...damn! That was hot! I got closer to hear her speak.

"No groping south of the equator, or north!" She yelled throwing his wrist down. He walked away in a huff being laughed at by his friends.

"Wow, love. You handled yourself quite well back there." I opened my locker.

"Thanks," Emma shut her locker and was walking away. I did the same and followed her.

"Where are you going, love?"

"Granny's' then the sheriff's station,"

"Swan, he didn't even touch you."
Was she going to file some sort of report?

She chuckled, "Yeah, no I know I'm taking my dad lunch. He's the sheriff."

Damn, her father is the sheriff. This is going to be harder than I thought.

"I'll go with you." I offered hoping she wouldn't turn me down.

"Alright." Great! More time with Emma!

We got out to her car. It was a cute little yellow VW bug.

"That's quite a vessel you captain there, Swan," I opened the passenger and got in.

"Thank you," Emma got in, we buckled up and she drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did anyone catch the Mean Girls 2 reference? I always loved Jo because of that move...