Vikk for Hawaii <3

Okay I'm gonna do a part two to the last imagine later since you guys seemed to really enjoy it! Tell me if you want part two of any other imagines in the future! But for now back to requested imagines!

This is for @Hawaiigirl435! Hope you enjoy!

------------

Hawaii's POV

"Hey, Hawaii!" Vikk exclaims as you open your apartment door to see him standing there. You smile at him and let him inside. You've been friends for ages, so he's quite familiar with your house. This is evident as he throws off his shoes and runs into your family room, flopping onto the couch.

You laugh and follow him into the room, sitting on the couch next to his feet. "So, what brings you here?" You ask him and he sits up. "Would you like something to drink?" You ask him politely before he answers so he can talk while you're getting it.

"Sure, water, please. Thanks." Vikk answers and you both stand up as he follows you into the kitchen. "And I was wondering... There's a carnival in town today and the boys are hitting it up. You want to come along?" He asks you as you open the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water.

You throw the bottle of water at Vikk and though his reflexes are slow, he catches the water. "Wow, you actually caught it this time, I'm proud!" You laugh at Vikk, grabbing yourself a lemonade.

"Hey!" Vikk shouts back at you.

"I'm only joking, Vikk. But yeah, sounds like fun! What time are we leaving?" You ask, gulping down some lemonade.

"Well, everyone's already heading there now, so... As soon as you're ready?" Vikk more asks than states. You nod your head, quickly leaving the room to grab your phone and put on some shoes before going back out to Vikk, him already in his shoes.

"Let's go!" You shout, grabbing your keys and running out the door. Vikk laughs and rolls his eyes at you. You head down the stairs together, going to Vikk's car.

You call dibs on playing music as soon as you get in the car. You plug your phone into the AUX and star playing "Those Magic Changes" from Grease Live (A/N I watched this when it was on and the guy who sang it plays Matt in Until Dawn and oh my god he's so good at singing). You just sang along to all the songs on your phone as you rode to the carnival.

You arrive and try to pay to get in, but Vikk insists on paying for you. You complain, but he refuses to back down. "Hawaii!" You hear a shout and turn to see one of your best friends, Harry, running towards you.

"Harold!" You yell, running towards him also. You meet in the middle and crash into each other, hugging. "How have you been?" You ask him. It feels like forever since you've last seen each other, even though it's been roughly two weeks.

"I've been well. It's been boring without you though." Harry frowns and you rolls your eyes are him before Vikk reaches you. "Hey, Vikk." Harry says, waving at him. The three of you turn around and start walking towards the rest of the group. You are pulled into many hugs by the guys and their girlfriends.

"Bri!" (A/N using myself again oops) You shout at the shorter red-haired girl. She smiles at you and pulls you into a hug. "How have you and Harry been?" You ask her.

"Amazing! Our six month anniversary was last week!" She exclaims. You smile down at her, glad that she found love. You were a bit unsure of her when Harry first introduced you to her-she was really quiet and shy. You didn't know why Harry went for her, but now you can't imagine anyone better for either of them.

"Where to first?" Simon asks the group as you and Bri pull apart. You turn to see him vlogging the both of you.

"Will there ever be a time today when a camera isn't out?" You laugh at Simon. You genuinely didn't care if they were vlogging today. You feel comfortable with the camera-the whole community has accepted you with open arms.