15

Unknown P.O.V

I followed them out of the gates and in to the town.They still have not noticed me and that's great,because the more things i know about her the more ..let say..truth telling i get to do this month.

"Ill have a latte please "i told the man at the counter,the girl and boy are sitting beside the window across from were i am going to sit down "Here you go ,that would be 5 dollars please " he said handing me my latte 5 dollars!? "Here you go"i gave him the money and went to sit down.I was quite to hear what they were saying ,but all i got what 'i understand' or something like it .My phone started to ring so i took it out and looked at the screen 'Boss'i quickly answered.

Boss: Were are you ?

Unknown:In Starbucks she is sitting across from me with him I have everything under control i promise okay.

Boss:Fine.I trust you ,so don't mess this up or else.

Unknown:Or else what?

Boss:The minute you walk out of the shop ,is the last minute you see daylight,i have my people all around ,you never what i have going on or planned ,so watch your back.

Unknown:Bye

I put my phone back into my pocket and watch them talk again,it seemed to be a long time and i was getting tired,until the girl got up then the boy i got up 10 seconds later when the were out of the shop and walked behind them a bit.

Not making it to obvious i think the boy noticed me from a reflection in the window,he then turned into a sweet shop pulling the girl with him i walked across the street and over to a bench i had a perfect view seeing hem coming out from the shop.

This is going to be a fun walk home.

Jasmine's P.O.V

We were just sitting in Starbucks not really talking much after that message i didn't want to talk much.I don't want Tyler helping me because it will only mess things up more and i don't want that and i don't think Joshua wants that either .

Tyler started acting a bit strange ,as in moving around a bit and looking frustrated ,he suddenly got up and pulled me with him and almost ran out of the shop,we walking until we got to a sweet shop he was still holding my hand and held it tighter when we got to the door then opened it and pulled me in with him."Woah,Tyler wanna tell me whats happening?"i asked him

"Look,I'm going to be straight out with you,there is some one following us and i think i know who it is ,but you have to promise me to act normal still ,he is gone over to that bench across the street do not stare or pay attention to him no matter what."he told me with a bit of anger hiding in his eyes and he kept on pulling at his hair.

"Um..How the hell ! Am i suppose to act normal when some creep is following us i don't even know who the man is ! "I shouted at him ,we have some eyes now "Please Jasmine ,come on please trust me on this one,we need to act normal,i think he works for the FBI " "THE FBI WHAT IS THIS A GAME SHOW! Tyler i haven't done anything wrong please just take me back home "i just hugged him i need him.

"I will okay I'm sorry i will just go pick out some sweets and we can go okay?"he asked me and made a way for me to walk.I picked out some orange chocolate pieces and went to the till ,I got my things and walked over to Tyler ."Ready to go " He asked "Yeah sure" .

He took my hand,yet again and we walked out i nearly fell out the door and we started to laugh,the man got of his seat and started to walk on the other side of the street,collage wasn't that far away about 10 minutes now.

*IN JASMINE'S DORM ROOM*

"Come on,he was a total creep! "Me and Tyler have been arguing on if he looks like a creep or not and to me he was,really was."No,well i guess he kinda was but its over now and its late maybe you should sleep?".

"Um yeah sure..I wonder were Joshua is gone to.." "Don't worry about him,he can't go far around here ,good night Jasmine."he told me while kissing my forehead a gentle little kiss and walking towards the door"Good night Tyler.."

And POOF he was gone.I can still kind of feel that kiss on my head,the sweet little kiss.Ill miss that one.I put on my pyjamas and soon fell asleep wondering what the hell went on today .Because it was not normal.

So...What you guys think about it?I know it might be bad but im trying come on haha Please tell me if i should Carry on with the Unknown person thing or not ,helps alot !:D<3

vote..

comment..

share..

advertise..

_Swaggy