Chapter 2

*Toby's POV*

Lily and I sit in my room watching her favourite cartoons while Spencer takes a shower.

I hear lily laugh every now and again which makes me smile. Her laugh is so high pitched and innocent. It's cute.

I hear the shower turn off and the door of the bathroom creak open. Spencer peaks in the room, her wet hair dripping onto the floor.

"I forgot to take my clothes in with me," she laughs before hesitantly walking across the room in only her towel.

I watch as she walks across to get her clothes and back to the door. She gives me a quick smirk before exiting the room again. She's such a tease.

"Lily, go get ready for school," I tell my daughter, who doesn't seem to hear me as she is watching sponge bob. "Lily, go get ready." I repeat.

"Okay," she sighs. She jumps off the bed and starts to make her way across the room. She passes Spencer on the way out and gives her a high five.

"When do you start today?" Spencer asks when she reaches the bed.

"Noon," I reply. She lies back down onto the bed and sighs. "What's up?"

"I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've been back." She moans. I chuckle quietly and she nudges me with her elbow. "I just want to sleep."

"You could just call in sick, we could have a lazy day." I suggest. She seems to think about for a minute.

"I can't, I have work." She reminds me.

"Pleaseeeeee." I roll over and kiss her softly on the shoulder. I leave wet kisses along her shoulder and arm and goose bumps start to appear in her skin.

"How the hell do you do that to me," she chuckles, giving me a quick peck on the lips before getting off the bed.

"I know you," I smile. She smiles back at me before collecting her bag from beside the door.

"We will both be back at three," she tells me as she comes over to the bed and gives me one more kiss.

"Last chance to stay..."

"Sorry, I can't. I would love to, but I can't." She says before heading down the stairs to get Lily.

As soon as she leaves the room I quickly grab my phone and dial my old friends number.

"Hey man, what's up?" He asks.

"Darren, I need your help. Are you free today?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah, what's up?"

*Later that day*

"Everything's ready?" I ask again.

"Calm down, bro. Everything will go to plan." He places a reassuring hand in my shoulder. I nod my head.

"Okay," I sigh. "You are still taking Lily tonight right?"

"Yeah."

"Lets just hope this goes well," I breath.

•••

Hey, thank you for all your comments and likes on the first chapter.

Would you rather me update as much as I can throughout the week or just update a few chapters during the weekend.

I would rather update at the weekend but if you all want me to update a couple of time during the week, I will try.

Please like and comment ~ Emma xx:)