High School Never Ends: Part 1

"Kids have been disappearing at New York High. We need you guys to go in under cover and find out who's responsible for this," Fury told the Avengers and Loki one random day when he decided to appear at Avengers Tower. Loki ran his fingers through his black hair and frowned before Clint raised his hand.

"Question. We're all adults, how are we supposed to blend in and investigate at a high school?" he asked dryly. Fury raised his eyebrow before he glanced at Loki. Slowly, that was the direction where everyone started looking. Loki sat up a little straighter and frowned.

"And I'm supposed to what? Make everyone teenagers again?!" he queried indignantly. Fury smirked and walked away. Everyone was still staring at Loki and he folded his arms across his chest. "Well, who's going first?" he asked, right before he slowly changed into his teenage self. His long black hair became short, his face a little less angular, but his eyes maintained their green fire.

"Well, I guess you're one volunteer. But, can I be the new gym teacher?!" Clint asked, raising his hand.

"I said I wanted to be the gym teacher," Clint said as he stood next to a teenage (and still muscular) Steve, Natasha, and Loki. Steve rolled his eyes, Natasha sighed, while Loki chuckled.

"Bruce took that spot pronto. Tony and Thor probably the most famous faces, so they'll be the people we'll contact with reports. Thank God! I would hate to have Fury hear me give a report with this high pitched voice," Natasha said.

"It suits you fine," Loki remarked as he adjusted his black V-neck T-shirt. That was when a kid bounced up to greet them.

"Hello! You must be the 'new' kids. I'm Peter Parker," he said as he introduced himself.

"The Amazing Spiderman?" Loki asked as they followed Peter. Parker turned and made a face, which made Loki give him his famous frown.

"Who's the newbie from the academy?" Peter asked, indicating Loki with his thumb and almost hitting him in the face.

"That would be Loki, brother of Thor, and God of Mischief," Clint said. "Play nice if you value who you are."

End of Part 1