Chapter Forty Three

(An: Hey guys! You should check out this amazing GUY that I met his name is Rhysedwards40! Comment, favorite, and follow him, tell him I sent y'all! Love you!)

Kittys POV: 

I couldn't understand why he was being this careless, he was outside the house literally right outside and nobody at that search party could hear me. I was alone in the room, screaming hoping somebody would hear me. What if Trevor was right outside? What if all the boys were there? I knew it was no hope, before it started he turned the radio on and cranked it up as loud as he could. It drowned all my screams out. But I still tried, what if somebody got close enough? what if the radio station played a quite song? I couldn't give up I was so close, yet so far. I cried out as loud as I could one more time out of anger and frustration. Why?! Why me? It could have been anybody and it was me! Maybe this was the worlds way of saying that I wasn't worth it. Maybe I should just give up... maybe I deserved this.. I knew it was to good to be true, a guy like Trevor liking me? Being with guys like them? I deserved this.

I slumped back my head spinning from screaming, my throat was raw. I didn't even remember the last time I had enough water to matter. It has just been a sip here and there. My body was eating away at itself, I was to skinny any other time I would have killed for this body, but now I just felt weak and sick. I was dying, slowly. There was nothing I could do about it. I felt like screaming... so I mustered everything that was left in my body and screamed as loud as I could.

Trevors POV: 

I sat talking to the people within the search group Sammy was sitting by the house when I heard her yell my name. I walked over and looked at her. " What Sammy? Are you okay?" I asked concerned by the look on her face. She look horrified. "Sammy? What's wrong?" I asked again, worry growing inside of me.

"I heard something." Sammy said to me still looking horrified. " A yell." 

"Sammy.. I think you're hearing things.. it was probably just the radio, you are just worried."

" No I'm su-" Sammy started to say before I cut her off.

"Sammy please.. I know this is hard... but trust me. If she was here we'd know." I saw the look on her face, "I'm sorry Sammy.. this is hard for us all.." There was no way she heard Kitty, the only houses near were people looking for her. Right? Yeah, I had to be right... but still something didn't sit quite well after that. I walked around still listening to the discussion of the search in the back ground. I just missed her with all my heart. 

I was still pacing when Sammy came over, "I have to go potty!" She whaled

I looked at her and said, " Let's go see if Tom has a bathroom you can use real quick." She nodded and I walked over to Tom holding Sammy's tiny hand. " Hey, sorry Sammy really has to pee. Do you think she could use your bathroom really quick, we won't be more than a few minutes."

Tom looked at me and gave me the same smile that for some reason sent chills down my spine, " Sure!" He finally replied, " Second door to the left, right next to the stairs."

I thanked him and took Sammy inside, the music was much louder inside.

Kitty's POV: 

I was weeping when I heard the door close faintly, I ran over the the wall connecting Callie and I's room. I struggled to speak over the radio that was right below us, "Callie! Did you hear that? Is Tom back inside?" I asked fear inside me now. 

"One second, let me listen!" I heard Callie reply from the other room. I listened waiting for a answer.

Trevors POV: 

I walked past the first door and saw the bathroom, right next to the stairs was a radio so loud I couldn't think. I looked at Sammy and opened the door for her. I couldn't take it anymore, from outside you couldn't even hear the radio! But in here you were gonna blow your eardrums out, I leaned over and turned it down and turned to Sammy, " That better Sammy? We'll just turn it back up before we leave." I sat there as she nodded and closed the door to go to the bathroom.

Kitty's POV: 

I heard the radio be turned down and listened, why? Unless... everyone was gone. I let out a sigh and flopped onto the cold floor. I just listened, I heard a muffled voice of somebody... somebody that wasn't Tom! I jumped up and began yelling and slamming my feet on the floor as hard as I could. I had no idea if the person could hear me but it was worth a shot! I stomped so hard my legs felt like they were breaking.

Trevors POV: 

I sat waiting for Sammy when I heard a thump, a faint little thump, thinking nothing of it I called to Sammy " Sammy? You almost done?" 

"Yeah! Do you hear that?" She asked.

"Yeah it's probably a dog locked in a room, stuck." I replied bluntly.

Sammy came out and listened, " No, that's to loud to be a doggy." She replied. " Lets go see, just to be sure."

I looked at her and agreed, I mean it wouldn't hurt anything. I grabbed Sammy and started up the steps, at the top I came to a door that was locked, from the outside? Why would somebody do that? I pushed that thought out of my mind and unlocked it slowly, not knowing what lie behind the door.

I pushed it open slowly and saw a girl, she sat beaten and bloody in the corner, I gasped and held Sammy tighter. I listened and heard screaming, first I focused on this poor girl, I looked at her and said in a whisper, " Hi, my name is Trevor, what's yours?"

She backed away and looked at me, " I- I'm Callie." She finally choked out. She looked the the wall and at a door before crawling towards it never looking away from me, " Hey, Kitty! Someones here!" 

I felt my heart explode! "She's here?" I asked. 

Kitty's POV: 

"Hey, Kitty! Someones here!" I heard Callie say. Followed my some mumbling of the person there.

"Are you kidding me!" I said tears running down my face. I was free! Really truly free! I listened as the person fumbled with the door. 

"Kitty! It's me! Trevor! I can't get the door open!" I heard Trevor's voice! He was here! 

"Call the police!" I screamed. " Don't worry, call and go down like you saw nothing hurry! I love you!" 

"I love you too! I'm calling!" He replied. 

I heard him trying to explain everything to the police and hanging up, "Go! Hurry!" I yelled. "Just go it'll be okay now!" I was crying with joy. Soon, I'd be free! I heard him run out and lock the doors again. I was gonna be free... really free...

I heard the door to the house shut slowly after and waited. "Callie! We are getting out! All of us! Free!" I was balling. 

"I know!" She replied. "I know!"  I waited listening to everything over my tears of joy. Finally after what seemed like forever I hear the police siren! This time I knew for sure it was coming for me! I listened as footsteps came up the steps. 

" Hello? This is the police, please remain calm and step away from the door." I hear a man say. I hear the door to Callie's room open, " Hello? Is there anybody else up here?" 

"I'm in here!" I screamed.

"Miss please back away from the door!" The officer yelled. I backed into the corner of the room and waited. Moments later there was a crash as they broke down  the door, I sat in the corner still crying, now to weak to stand. I was free! I closed my eyes and drifted out, I let go. I knew I'd get the helped I needed.

(An: Guys!!! Vote! and comment! Sadly this book is coming to a end very fast! I love you all! This will be the first book I finish! Thanks for being here for the ride!)