Chapter 2

Travis POV:

I was asking Aphmau to come to a Valentine's Date with Aaron.

"Yea... Sure. Well Bye!" Aphmau said shooing me away. I stood where I was and eyed her suspiciously. Then a man about Aphmau's age came up to the porch. He was an average man... except he wasn't. Every single piece of his dark brown hair seemed perfect and in place. His average black eyes sparkled like the night sky. His clothes were wrinkled and it looks like he barely put himself together but somehow it made him looked better.

"Hey Aph! You ready to go?" he said.

"Yea. Oh! Wait. Nevermind. Sorry, I forgot to get my uniform. One sec." Aphmau goes back into the house and closes the door behind her.

"So," I say, "How long have you known Aphmau?"

"Oh umm... We have been best friends since kindergarten."

"How? Aphmau's Our  best friend." I said starting to get a little jealous.

"....."

I get out my phone and start to text Laurence and Garroth.

~Start Text~

Travis- Hey Guys, come over to Aphmau's. There's a weird guy over here.

Laurence and Garroth- Ok?

~End Text~

Aphmau's POV

I went inside to get my uniform. I put it in my backpack, and went back down the stairs. When I got back to the front door, I realized I forgot my money. I quickly went back, got my money, then went back to the front porch. I saw Travis getting off his phone, and Mike patiently waiting for me. For some reason Travis looked annoyed. I ignored it.

"So. Now I'm ready." I said and slung my backpack over my shoulder. "Lets go." Then Laurence and Garroth came over.

"Hey Aphmau! Whats up?" Laurence said. Mike and I both sighed.

"Sorry guys. Mike and I are going to go get a pizza," Aphmau said. And with that I grabbed Mike's wrist and started to speed walk away.

Laurence POV

Wow. Aphmau seemed to really want to get away from here. I think somethings up...

"Guys," I said, "Who's that guy? And why have we never met him?"

"I don't know.." said Travis. "I think we should follow Aphmau. Maybe see if that boy and her are dating."

They all nodded in agreement.

And with that Laurence, Garroth, and Travis all followed Aphmau to wherever she was going.