Pictures!!!

Chloe's POV

I open the box and look around in it. "Pictures!" I smile as I took out a little book of pictures. I open the little book up to find Andy while he was a baby. "AWWW!" I stare at the cute photo of Andy an his mother. His mother held him in a blanket. "He's so cute and chubby!!" I say in a high pitched voice. I flip the page to him in Christmas. "Aww!!" I smile and look at him when he was little. He had a Santa hat on. "Oh my god that's adorable!!" I smile and flip the page. There was him a bit older. He was sitting on his bed and reading something. I smile an flip the page to see Andy, with a full black outfit, he posed on his guitar. He had eyeliner. "He must be like 14 or 15 years old?" I said and looked at his first tattoo on his arm. All of a sudden the door flys open.

I look up and stare at Andy. "Hi!" I smile and wave. He scanned the box that I was looking in. "CHLOE!" He yells and swoops me up. That made me drop the book. I laugh at his red face. "You!" He started but I kissed his cheek. "You." I smirk. He giggles a bit and sets me down on his bed.

I lay down and stretch. "Oh my god your bed is awesome!!"

He smiled and scans my body. I blush and sit up. "So, Chloe. My girlfriend? What's your last name?" He asks me with a smirk. I giggle.

"Chloe Pepper." I smile.

He leans over me making me lay down. He have red over me and smirked. "Chloe Pepper, my girlfriend." He smiles.

"Andy Biresack, my boyfriend." I giggle. "Never thought I'd think my idol likes me that way." I giggle again. He chuckles and leans down to my neck. He breathe on my neck. Making me want him to kiss me more."Andyyyyyy." I moan and hug him. He laughs and rolls over on his back making me on his chest. He still doesn't have a shirt on. I lay my head in his chest. Listening to his heart beat. He began to stroke my head.

"Hey Andy?" I ask closing my eyes to rest. My arms wrapped around the back of his neck.

"Yeah." He said still stroking my head.

"What am I gonna do about my clothes and sleeping?" I ask.

"Well we can go shopping and your sleeping with me." He said low and sexy. He kissed my head. "I have no problem with any of that." I smile and cuddle him.