Everything falls in place

I'm so happy me and him got on good terms. That's my baby and I love him to death he puts me through so much but I'm not going anywhere. He's so sexy and smart and I love it. He can make bad choices but I always guide him in the right direction. Speaking of my baby he's calling me.

Michael: hey baby
Nene: hey bae
Michael: can I come see you?
Nene: duh you don't even have to ask so when are you going to come
Michael: tomorrow morning
Nene: lies
Michael: I'm not these other niggas Imma come best believe that
Nene: lol ok but I'm going to sleep im tired text me in the morning
Michael: k baby

I went straight to sleep because I was really tired. He woke me up early in the morning saying he's a hour away. I got up and took another shower. You know I have to smell extra fresh for my baby. I also had to change my straight hair to natural cause he like when I'm natural. That took about 35 mins of my free time but I'll do anything for my baby. I put on some light makeup because he hates when I wear makeup he loves everything natural about me. I packed my clothes and then called him and he was only 5 mins away from my house i was so happy it been like a month since I seen him. He finally got to my house and I kissed him and went in his truck. We went to the hotel the first thing we did was make love. It felt so good having him rub his hand on my body I couldn't stop smiling. After we got dressed and went out to eat and went to the movies. We had a really get time and then after we went back to the hotel. I ran into the shower first but then he juss took one with me of course it led to something else. He's so freaky but I love it lol. Then finally we really took a shower and we went to cuddle. He said he had a surprise for me and I got happy. He bought me a big basket of fruit and I love fruit so much. I kissed him and i cried. He hugged me tight then I laid on him. I fell asleep and then woke up the next morning. When I woke up I had ihop breakfast on my lap I smiled and said thank you baby.

Michael: I really wanna make you my wife forreal forreal
Nene:  what are you saying baby
Michael: will you marry me? *pulls out a ring*
Nene: *kisses him* yes baby I will
Michael picks me up and spins me around and then we laugh.
Michael: people might judge us cause your a lil young but i don't care your beautiful
Nene: I hate that but we already in love and we do a lot already so we're getting married fuck what people say