Chapter 10

We arrived at his house, and I helped him bring in the groceries. Later that night, around 7:00, he planned to start the stream. I didn't want him to stay up as long as he did for his last one. He needs his sleep. "Markimoo?" He was eating peanut butter out of the tub.

He put it down and giggled. I did too. "I have a plan for your stream. " "Okay?" He was putting more stuff away. "We can take shifts, until your goal is made. I can tell you've been sleepy, so you can rest while I play Undertale. Then, when I get tired, you play a different game, simce you don't want to play Undertale." He walked over to me and hugged me.

"It's not that I don't want to. I will, just not on camera." I smiled. "I know. That's what you said on the stream." We stayed in a hug, for no particular reason. "So yes?" I asked him. It was half past six, and we decided to prepare. He got a comfortable seat for me, sent out a tweet, and a picture on instagram. Then, I followed him into our room, kissed him goodnight, and started the stream.

I clicked the start buttom while having Undertale up. I had to reset Mark's game, because I missed the begining. I couldn't change the name ao I went with it. "Hello everybody! My name is Girliplier and welcome to our Bipolar and Depression Charity Livestream!" I said while waving at the camera. "Yes, I know what you are all thinking right now. 'Where's Mark?!' Well, I'll tell you. Sleeping. Yes. Mark is asleep, and he asked me to take over the stream for him until he wakes up. So you guys will just have to deal with a long-haired, not a frequent dildo buyer, unfunny girl." I looked at the chat on the stream. Messages like

'Aww Mark finally found one! <3'

And

'Mark's a frequent dildo buyer! She knows! You aren't unfunny!' 

Made me smile. Others like

'Boo! We need our Markimoo back or I'm not donating!'

Or

'Dis gurl is ugly af'

Made me a bit sad, but I could care less knowing that people were probably jealous that Mark asked me out. So I started the game again and did voices. "Oh yea! I forgot to say! I'm playing Undertale because Mark won't-" A tiny flower, with a face, popped out of the ground. "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" I spoke, in a somewhat high pitched voice.

I played through up until I met Alphys and Mettaton and did his quiz. I went to wake Mark up because I was a little tired. "Mark! I yelled, in front of the camera. "Your turn!" I heard shuffling blankets, and.saw his door open. He yawned, stretching. "My turn? I'll play more Kerbal Space Program." I looked to the chat. Words like

'Mark nuuu'

'No more!'

And

'Make it stop!'

Ocassionally popped up. So he agreed to play more Slime Rancher. Time for me to sleep.

(Mark's POV)

I walked into the recording room and sat in my chair sleeply. I rubbed my eyes and greeted my viewers. "Hello everybody. I'm kinda sleepy at the moment, but Slime Rancher I will play."

"Holy shit! Shoot it, shoot it! Dammit!" I yelled, missing my target as the Golden Slime disappeared. I sighed and ruffled my hair. I checked the donation site. It was at 3,596.80$.

"Guys! Oh my god! I think I'm gonna end the stream! We've reached our goal of 3,500$! And there's no talking me out of this one." I smiled, and waved at the camera. "Bye bye!" I said, reaching to turn off the camera. The chat kept going, as usual. I sleeply walked off to bed. I looked at (y/n) sleeping soundly. I got into bed next to her, and she smiled. Maybe becauae of me, but most likely her dream. Or both. I let my eyes close softly.

Darkiplier appeared as I closed my eyes. "Ugh. What do you want?" Black smoke surrounded him and he started floating. Wilfred Warfstache appear next to him also floating. "Stop this!" Wilfred yelled at Dark. He looked towards me. What is even happening? My alter egos are randomly showing up? Why?

I spoke up. "Wilfred! What are you doing here? This is my battle, my fight!" He looked at me and chuckled. Dark smirked as well, thinking Wilfred was on his side. "Do you wanna win this fucking battle or not?" Wilfred said, giving me his signature look. "Yes!" I yelled back. He floated over to me. Dark's expression faded to a blank, deadly face. Wilfred raised his hand and somehow started floating. My hands became fire, and so did his. He nodded as I did. Dark fell to the ground as we shot him with our fire. We heard his screams and he was gone.

Wilfred turned to me, smiled and said, "You can wake up now, buddy." He handed me a warfstache that I put on my face, and hugged him. "Thanks." He nodded and walked away, soon disappearing. I felt myself waking up. (y/n) was awake and smiling widely. She saw me wake up and turned and hugged me.

"I'm glad your mine again."

(Hey thanks for reading! This has to be one of my lomgest chapters. With 923 words! Well I hope you like it! And.in the words of Markiplier,

I will see you, in the next chapter. Bye bye!)