Chapter 5 Let's save them!

Hey my Nekos! How are you all? I'm not very good ;-; I broke down in maths and started crying because of two boys who have been saying horrible things about me for a while now. I don't think they cared as they still say stuff but don't worry guys I'm ok now! I have lovely and supporting friends who help me through these things!

Anyway lets just get on with the chapter! In this chapter, Ella and Jenny have remembered quite a bit, Orihime is in Hueco Mundo, Rukia gets angry and Hueco Mundo has some intruders!

Jenny's pov

Me and Ella have been here for about 2 weeks now and slowly we have been regaining our memories. Just little by little, we have both remembered that

We are both the two 3rd seats of squad 5.

Our captain was Aizen, Gin was the captain of squad 3 and Tosen was the captain of squad 9.

We were friends with many people like the red headed pineapple Renji, our lieutenant Momo, two big boobed girls called Orihime and Rangiku, her short captain Toshiro and many more.

But no matter how hard we tried, we still couldn't remember who this Rukia or Ichi was. They seemed to just be blocked out. What we did know was that this Rukia must have done something wrong and ended up being sent to execution by the soul society. And also that this Ichi must be from the world of the living.

Anyway, Aizen has called us all to a meeting. Apparently he kidnapped a girl. Well, that's what I heard at least. So me, Ella, Gin and Nnoitra all headed up to were the meeting was being held. We arrived and opened the door to find we were the last ones to arrive.

In the middle of them all was a girl. She was in a familiar uniform.

"Orihime!" Both me and Ella gasped. We had remembered Orihime in our first week of being here. She turned and her eyes went wide. "Ella....Jenny...Oh my!" She ran towards us and we ran towards her. We hugged her tightly and smiled. "Orihime...Thank god your ok, but why the holy cheesecake are you here?" Ella asked.

"I'm here because if I didn't come they would've hurt Ichigo and the others!" She exclaimed. Ichigo? Does she mean that Ichi person we've been trying to remember?
"Orihime. I want you to heal Grimmjow's left arm." Aizen said.

I looked over at the 6th Espada. I met him three days after arriving here. He was a pervert. I tried talking with him but he was just so perverted. Always making small comments like 'You'll be shaking when I'm done with you' and other disgusting stuff like that.

Orihime reluctantly healed his arm and watched in horror as luppi was killed.

"Well shit." Nnoitra mumbled behind me.

Rukia's pov

"Orihime's Gone?!" I scream. "She disappeared when she was going through the portal back into the world of the living." My captain said. "It was the Arrancars." Yamamoto said through the tv looking machine. "Well we need to save her and we need to save Ella and Jenny!" I shouted back at the screen.

"I will not allow it!"

My heart stopped before I burst into a fit of rage. "HOW DARE YOU! AFTER ALL THEY'VE DONE FOR US! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Renji pulled me back and told me to stop. "Your just making it worse!" Renji said. Then the senkaimon opened. Big brother and Captain Zaraki came through.

"We are going back." Byakuya said and we were all taken back to the soul society.

I swear I will save my friend

{Later that night}

"Renji lets go." I whispered and we both went through the senkaimon. We arrived at Uraharas to find Ichigo and th others were already gone.

"Idiots...why couldn't they just wait." Renji sighed.

"Urahara, open it up." I say, my face full of determination.

"Good luck you two." Urahara said, his fan over his face. We both nodded and ran into the portal.

Aizens pov

"Lord Aizen. We have intruders." Tosen came in and told me.

"Oh. Don't worry about it. I've got what I want."

Well I hope you enjoyed that chapter! Thank you so much for all the support on this fan fiction! Love you all!

Until next time my Nekos Bye- Jude xoxox