17.

♚ Tiffany

I finally made it home after a long day of madness. When I stepped into the house, the smell of alcohol hit my nose heavily. It was very dark in the house but you could see a dim light from the television beaming from the door way.

I walked into the living and found my sister, Brittany kissing faces with a dude. Ew. She didn't even notice I was there til she took another sip of the alcohol in her hand.

Tilting her head back, she finally realized I was finally there.

" The hell you been? " , she rudely blurted. The guy obviously didnt pay any attention to us. He was drooling all over her neck.

" Out, why? " , I rolled my eyes at her.

" Because I needed you to do something for me.. "

" I need you to bring someone to the warehouse with me tomorrow.. "

" Like? .. I was starting to catch an attitude. "

"Jordan's bitch, Yasmine."

♚ Jordan, next day.

Yesterday was madness. What kind of bitch made nigga has a list? I was angry as hell and I was surely taking it out on the target. I needed more shooting practice so that's what I was doing til Yasmine came in out of no where.

" Babe.. " , she yelled, loud enough so I could hear her over the bullets flying out of my gun.

I put it down and noticed she had two bowls of icecream in her head. She smiled.

" For us? " , I pointed at me then her.

" Duh.. come on. Take a break. "

She lead me to the side of the range where there were a small grey bench.

I sat to the right of her and she set the bowl infront of me.

" Our favorite. " , she didn't stop smiling.

Yes it was our favorite. Vanilla icecream with cookie dough, chocolate, and caramel. I devored in it without recognition.

" So.. what do you think of my cousin? "

" Who Tiffany..? Uh.. suspicious. I don't trust her to be honest. "

" You don't trust anyone.. "

" I trust fam. "

" Do you think it's weird.. " , she began but stopped herself.. " nvm. "

" What babe? Say it. "

" Tiffany.. she has a scar on her left cheek. It's long and very noticeable. "

" What about it? "

" You know who else has a scar that looks like that? "

" Who? "

" Zero.." , she said sharply, staring at me.

I thought for a minute.. that could be true but .. idk.

" How you know? " , I questioned.

" Cash said it.. remember you told me? "

I thought about it again. I tried hard to remember when he said that. Then it hit me.. I thought about the letter at the hospital that night. The image popped in my head again.

"I know what you did last week.

You killed my brother, Zero.

and now I'm going to kill everything and everybody that you ever loved.

Just wait."

" Fuck! "

I grabbed my phone quickly and dailed Cash's number. He picked up not long after.

" Bro.. meet me in 5 mins... "

" Ite .. "

~

Cash came about 30 mins later, as I sat in the conference room, upstairs in our house.. just thinking.

" This shit makes sense braaah! " , Cash slammed his hands on the redwood round table.

" This bitch knew all this shit because she's his sister! And that other hoe is too.. " , Cash went on.

"So who wrote the letter? And the nigga Zero isn't even dead.. What's really going on?"

"Had to be Brittany.. "

"What about Tiffany?"

Cash responded, " I don't know but it seems like Tiffany is on our side for the most part. You just had to be there to understand."

"Idk can't trust these hoes man. I want Tiffany ass here in less than 30 fucking minutes. Cash call her and the crew."

"Aight, will do."

Kandice then came in the conference room, all out of breathe..

"Babe.." , she grabbed at the side of her stomach. Blood then appeared on her hands. Cash immediately ran to her, dropping the phone.

"What the fuck! What happened Kandy?"

"They got Yasmine. I tried to fight but I couldn't. One of them cut me. but I don't know which one. They got in the house somehow and came out of nowhere."

"Who!?" , Cash and I seemed to say at the same time. Rage boiled in my soul. Not this shit again.

"Tiffany... and Brittany."

"What???" I stormed to Cash's phone on the ground because I knew he was calling Tiffany and she wants to do some shit like this? I thought she had our back.

"Hello?" I yelled in the phone.

They hung up.

Before I could respond, my phone started to ring repeatedly. I motioned Cash to lower his voice while I answered it.

" Hello.. ? "

" Jordan. " , Layla's boss voice said.

She been back to California for about a week now but we've been making sure we kept in touch.

" Whats new? "

" I got a whole gang that wants to help get back at Zero and whoever else he fuckin with. About 30 dudes. I mean they mean business. They said they'll help us for 30K. I told them I had to speak with the big man before I answered that."

" What gang? " , I asked.

" Black Kings. The gang who had the trap house by my grandma's house. Your homie Paul is in it and the leader. He's the one who asked me about it. "

I thought for a mintue then said, " Tell them yes.. "

" That's a lot of money Jordan. "

" I don't give a fuck. "

" But .. " , she started.

" But nothing Layla.. if ima die I wanna die hard. I can't have yall hurt. We got to do this Layla."

" Ik but all I'm saying is its half of our money.. "

" We can find a way to get it back.. no problem. Just trust me. We need this. "

She sighed and sniffed. By that I could tell that she trusted me but didn't want to do it. I got to do what I got to do.. by any means. I wanted to tell her what the hell just went down but I couldn't just yet.

" Alright.. oh and Jordan.. "

" yeah. "

" They got some fyee I never seen in my life. They're ready for war."

I didn't even tell her that that they had Yasmine.. Again!