da ugly Truth

Why do I catch feelings for hoes like frfr this girl I met 3 weeks ago cute asf😍😍😘 and the first two weeks I didn't speak to ha because I really liked ha and she was different from the other girls I dated.

Last week thankx to my friend Jerome I finally made my move and I initiate a conversation with her to be her friend which worked. But I also thought about what Jerome said that she probably said she go with Chris Todd (my best friend) but I didn't mind doe I just wanted to cuff her 😝😏😈. Then Friday I call myself going out my way buying stuff for her and she I could tell she appreciated it cuz she said "um thank you teriyon," softly plus she was smiling like she was shy.

Then I was jus being generous for my own good and I reply "u good," as I left to hang out wit my other friends.

Then yesterday she kept looking at me but I didn't look directly at ha I just glanced at ha out the corner of my eye.

As I sat on my phone and Terrell telling ha that I like ha. I tried to throw it off because I really wanted to be her friend. But I guess it's over because I refuse to talk to her.

Today she still look at me but I refuse to give her eye contact because ion wanna get between ha and Chris even doe he suspended which sucks cuz he cool to be around.