Reality

The tall figure stood before us. His perfect and flawless appearance didn't cease to act like a dagger in our weak chest, just barely beating.

Namjoon, he stood there with a face like glass. Transparent and clean. He let a soft sigh pass his lips. The young rose from beside me and his weakness evaporated from his soul.

His hands gripping the white fabric of a clean shirt pulling the elder close to him. Eyes like fire, face of scorn. "You left us!!" The young male screamed. Now pushing Namjoon to the ground.

He could only sit there staring at the ground. Then at me. I look away. "What did they give you? " the younger asked. Namjoon's eyes finally met with Jungkook's. "I......they wanted information."

"On what?" I ask now looking back. "....u-us. On you, me....the others. " He spoke softly. Then the door opened. A large man came into the room. He came at me, yanking me up by my limbs and pulling me out the room.

Jungkook tried to impede the man only to be knocked down. His heart sank as the faint click and loud clanks of chains were put onto the door.

I was thrown to the grown on a different room. Then sudden pain greeted my side. Then again, and again. Repeatedly like a broken record. Over and over pain embraced me with open arms.

"Smart bitch this one." A raspy voice said and the pain spread to my head. I tried to look up and see what had happened. But a liquid gently poured onto me and into my eyes. This bitter sweet liquid burned.

I began to scream and thrash. No longer feeling pain. Numbness started to grab hold of me as things turned black. Everything turned black. Then a potent smell burned my knows and slowed my breath.

It was nice, I was calming down.

It was so nice.

"Jin?" A voice called sweetly. Hoseok smiled when the man beside him had opened his eyes. "H....hoseok!" Jin happily chimed in a sweet voice. He slowly sat up and the two wrapped their arms around each other. "You....you were in a coma" Hoseok said while still hugging the elder

It's been three days. Or maybe 5 , the boys have completely lost track after the loss of their brother. But there was an accident. Jin had taken the heat,  falling into a coma soon after . "I had an awful dream" Jin frowned, then chuckled.

This turned Hoseok's happy aura to a dark one.pulling away he looked down slowly taking Jin's hand in his. Letting his thumb glide over the now rough skin on the back of Jim's hand. "That wasn't a dream."

Jin let his small smile vanish and he looked down. He began to take breathes. Long ones. They then became faulty and unstable. The hard concrete floor slowly began to be decorated with dark splatters of tears.

Yoongi was really gone. Telling Jin was like reliving it. The scene played over and over in Jin's mind. He didn't want to believe it was real. He had felt relief in his heart when he woke up in this grotesque prison with Hoseok. He wanted to confirm his dream as only a mere nightmare.

But this nightmare was reality and this reality was going to pick at him for the rest of his life.

"Honey, please stop and come to the table." A woman in here late 40's called to a man around the same age if not older. He was pacing back and forth. A habit he devolped. He was waiting for a call.

But usually he had paced like this everyday. Then the phone rang. Withing seconds the landline was in his hand and to his face. Moment after moment.

He then put the phone down. He dropped to his knees. "Was that them babe?" The woman said not getting up from the table as she looked at her freshly manicured nails.

"They said they chances have dropped. They said if another clue isn't found they will pronounce death."

"Babe, come sit. Let's take your mind off it" the woman called. Then the man finally stood up and say across from her at the table. She pulled out a small folded paper.

It was a brochure. For a get away to hawaii. "Let's go here and take our minds of this. I just can't bare sit in this house anymore. Passing the room upstairs bring me to tears."

The man stared at the paper. Her took it into his hands. Everything that was told to him. Screamed to him was now pulling together. He was blinded and felt like a complete idiot.

" I.........yeah. let's do that. Go pack up we can leave tomorrow." He said with a smile earning a squeal from the woman and she bolted up to her room.

"I'm so sorry." The man said and dropped his head into his hands. He began to whimper. He could bare this pain much longer. He never listened. It was all right there and he failed to pay it any mind. His head throbbed in pain

His heart just barely holding onto hope.

His eyes stung with tears.

His little girl has not been found.

His little angel was scared.

His sweetheart was screaming.

He didn't listen.

And now she is gone.

"Please forgive me."