Characters

Just a little info on characters, feel free to skip:

Jax- alpha. Grumpy in the mornings and thinks he dislikes cats. Tall, muscular, brown hair that he keeps short. Blue eyes. Sleeps in the nude and has a gorgeous body. Smells like cinnamon cookies right out of the oven.
Jason- Jax's brother. He is nerdy, likes video games and doesn't look as muscular as his brother, but not bad looking! Has shaggy brown hair, dimples and blue eyes. He likes playing call of duty while eating/drinking weird combinations of snack food. He is a tracker and has the best nose for scents.
Luke- He is the beta and one of Jason's best friends. He has short blond hair and looks like a surfer- slightly wind blown, lean and muscular.
James- an enforcer, thick muscular guy with a penchant for wearing sun glasses. Has black hair done up in spikes and is seriously one scary dude.
Betty- Non shifter, average looks, about a size 10-12. Has dirty blond wavy hair that falls past her shoulders. Heart shaped face, blue eyes and is 27. She has no family or friends. No pets. Works as a CNA at old folks home.
Oh and when she sleeps she magically turns into the most precious kitten ever ( this is a new development, she doesn't know about her kitten self). Also, hates wearing pants.
Jack- resident at the care home and a friend of Betty's. He's also the main ring leader of any trouble making.
Judgy Josh- coworker of Betty's. They went out once a year ago and never again. Why? Because he's a jerk face.
Koga - Betty's name for Jax's wolf- based on Inuyasha, the name of the leader of the wolf tribe. Very big, light brown hair that Betty calls fluffy.
Kilala - Jax's name for the kitten- also based on Inuyasha. Orange and black tabby- slowly fades away in early morning. Hopelessly attached to Jax.