Chapter#18

"James, I'm done. I can't eat anymore" I said with mouth full of food.

He made me eat 2 BIG pancakes, 7 Pieces of bacon, and a bowl of Fruit. And I HAD to eat it ALL.

"Fine, but you're eating for now on" he sighed.

"Yes, Daddy" I said trying to hold back my laughter.

He turned around and looked at me with a plat in hand and bubbles from the dish soup on his hands.

"Are we sassy today" he smirked.

"Maybe..." I smirked back.

He shook his head and chuckled turning back to the dishes.

"Get ready, you're going to be later for school" he called over his shoulder.

I groaned.

"Do I really have to go James? Can't I just come to the gym with you" I begged.

"No, you have to go"

"But-"

"Tori, no buts. You're going"

"Ugh, Fine" I Stomp my foot like a 5 year old and run up to my room.

I don't want to go to school, I want to stay home and watch TV and... I don't know, just do anything other than go to school.

I throw on my clothes and did my makeup, Mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss.

And just brush a brush through my hair, throwing my Snapback on back words and looking for my phone.

"Ugh, where is it" I said.

"Where's what"

I jump and turned to the door.

"Fuck James, you scared me" I yell at him.

He laughed.

"What are you looking for" he asked walking over to me.

"My phone" I said looking under my bed.

"You mean this" he said.

I looked up at him and he was holding my phone, why does he have it?

"Thanks. Why did you have it" I get up and grab my phone from him.

"Oh I don't know... Maybe to get you... This" he pulled out a new iPhone4s (white)

"What!" I yell "you got me an iPhone." I hug him.

I pull out of the hug and grab the phone from him.

I look at it up and down and spin it around looking at the back of it.

I look back up at him.

"Why" I ask.

He laughed.

"Its for you, from me, for you birthday" he said "happy Early birthday"

"Oh my god, thank you sososososo much James" I hug him tight.

"But what did you need my 'old' phone for" I ask.

"To Transfer contacts and pictures, stuff like that... Oh and your number is the same too" he added.

I nodded.

"Come on, you're going to be late" he said pulling me down the steps and out the door.

Great, another day in Hell! Can't wait. (SARCASM)