Chapter 10

I'm sorry guys. BUT I AM WORKING BACK TO BACK💜💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~COLBY'S P.O.V.~~

I see Nick walking towards David and I. Instead of walking back and being the bigger woman, I walk up to him instead.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU UNCLE NICK?!" I said getting in his face.

"What do you mean?" He yelled back.

(🎶🎶WHAT DO YOU MEAN🎶🎶)
(SORRY)

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. NICK, YOU RAPED MATTHEW BEFORE HE KILLED HIMSELF!" I yelled launching myself at him.

I was hitting and hitting until I got pulled away. Officers left and right came inside and pulled me off of him. He looked pretty bad, but thanks to me.

An officer, his tag read Amaro came and sat me next to him. We can say he was hot.

"I don't mean to alarm you, but we need to get you to the hospital right now." He said reassuringly.

I grabbed David and him and I raced to the hospital. We went in a police car and it took around five minutes.

We arrived and were sent to a room. A woman was standing in the room. She had brown hair with an auburn tint to it. It was put up in a bobby pin and pony tail. She turned around and had some dark eyeliner around her eyes and bright blue eyes.

"He's all yours." She said.

She removed herself from the room and I say an unbearing sight. Matthew, connected to so many wires. And the machine is beeping at a good pace, I hope it is his heart rate.

I walk over to Matthew. I put my hand on his forehead and I admire him. I feel so bad about everything. I look at his arms and see the scars. I notice that he is shirtless and see all the bruises. So many scratch marks and so much pain.

His arm twitches underneath my touch. I run my fingernails along his arm. He opens his eyes slightly and looks at me.

"Uncle Matthew!! You're ... awake!" I yelled in enjoyment.

He winces under my voice.

"Sorry." I whispered.

I leaned into him and he melted into my touch. I laid there, crying for forever, which was actually 5 minutes.

One of the nurses come back in the room. She runs back out and grabs another nurse, maybe a doctor. Anyway, they both look confused.

"I never thought that he'd wake. His injuries..." She continued.

"Anyway, someone came to visit you. Um, a Ryan I believe." She said then telling me where go.

"Okay, thank you. I'll be out in a few minutes." I said nodding.

She left and waved herself out. Why would Ryan be here? I mean, he's dating Nick. At least, that's what I last heard.

I told David that I was going out into the lobby. He wanted to come with me but I made him stay with Matthew.

I walk out and Ryan is on his phone. He looks up at me and gives a remorseful look. I sit next to him and he explains everything.

"Nick said that Matthew had called him to grab something of Weebo's. I said that he could go over. He nodded and left my apartment for a couple hours. He gets back, all worn out. I asked him what he did and he said he took a jog. Which didn't make sense because he drove." Ryan began.

He was going to say somethig else but he was about to cry. I got up and got some tissues for him. After he pampered his tears, I held his hands.

"I-I confronted him about it and he got upset. I didn't know what his problem. He goes up to me and slaps me in the face. He pins me against the wall..I.." He squeaks and continues.

"He pulled my pants down. He-he tried to rape me, Col..I.." He started to cry.

I hugged him and let him lay on my shoulder. He squeezed tighly and continued.

"He put his hand there. I-I slapped him really hard and hit him with my phone and ran away. I ran to my room and pulled up my pants. He pounded on the door, ferociously and I jumped out the window." Ryan said crying.

I grabbed his hand and took him into Matthew's room. He saw Matthew and apologized amensley. It wasn't his fault and we had to remind he didn't do anything wrong.

We turned and we saw a figure in the doorway, Nicholas.Laws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I'M DOING GOOD
I'M SO SORRY THAT I DID THIS I LOVE RYAN💕
JUST STAY WITH ME
💕Love you guys💕