Chuce

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been really busy lately with school and soccer. Enjoy.

-

Jordon wakes up, part of him wishing the reason why was because Aron was snuggled up to him, whimpering in his sleep from a nightmare. But there's no warm body beside him. No hand clutching his shirt, no bed under him. He's on his couch, a bottle of Jack in his hand, half-empty. He can feel where his ring used to be. The ring Aron got him for their two year anniversary. But he fucked that all up.. God did he fuck it up. Those beautiful brown eyes, full of tears, as Aron came home and found Jordon in bed with his ex girlfriend, Randi. Aron had left without a word, ignoring Jordon's pleads and begs of forgiveness, drunk and still out of his mind. But when he saw Aron actually begin to cry, he had sobered up real quick.

Jordon looks to the window when a flash of lightning makes the sky light up a bright white, briefly. Then the rain set in, and he started crying finally. It's been two weeks since the accident. The storm raged outside within minutes, and he could only hope and pray Aron was in the arms of someone who could calm him. Someone who actually deserved Aron. Someone who could make Aron feel loved and treated like he deserved to be treated. Not someone like Jordon. He looks to his phone. It's blinking, at the corner. A message, or missed call one. He grabs it hesitantly, knowing it's one of the guys. He doesn't really want to deal with them right now. Not tonight. But, he flips open his phone anyways.

Missed Call: Baby x4

Text Message from: Baby x3

Jordon. Answer. Please. I need you.

Please...

Jordon, I'm at your door. I'm terrified. Please. I love you.

Jordon blinks. That last text was from fifteen minutes ago. He can hear a sniffling at the door. Jumping up off the couch, he rushes over, swinging it open. There on his doorstep is Aron, soaking wet, shaking, and crying. "Aron! Get in here. Come here baby. Come on." He spews out, pulling Aron into a hug. Aron wraps his arms around Jordon in response, sobbing into his shoulder.

It took Jordon a good hour or so to calm Aron down, hugging him and cradling him close, whispering soft words. When Aron is warmed up, in a fresh change of clothes, Jordon pets him, looking down at his dozing friend..? Lover? What were they now, anyways? Aron glances up and smiles at him. "I missed you. I needed you. I can't live without you." Aron whispers, and Jordon rubs his head again. "Aron, I'm so sorry baby.. I regret getting drunk that night.. I really do. Can you ever forgive me?" "Jordon.. I forgave you the second you opened that door tonight." Jordon just smiles wider and kisses him.