Fire in the Coat Room [Severide - Chicago Fire Fic]

Author's Note:

I wrote this little story a while ago. It's a rewritten scene from episode three, of the show, Chicago Fire -- I just made it hotter and more detailed, as well as added a few new thing. ;)

Original scene and characters belong to their creaters and actors. 

Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly smirked to himself as he glanced around the fire house, making sure none of the guys were paying much attention to his presence. He passed the guys playing cards just a few metres from the coat room and silently slipped inside, making sure the door didn't bang shut as he went.  

Once in there, he slowly dropped his warm, firehouse coat from his shoulders and let it fall into a pile behind him, along with his shirt soon after. With already being full, with anticipation, he took special care with unzipping and unbuttoning his jeans as they slid over him, heightening his need all the more. The jeans quickly joined the rest of his clothes on the ground.  

Grabbing his coat from the floor, he took the yellow envelope from the pocket and pulled out its contents. He half smirked, half grinned at the silk thong in his hands. Quickly, he pulled his tight black boxers off with a deep groan, threw them onto the pile of clothes and slipped the others on. He had warned her she was barking up the wrong tree. Now, she would be seeing it for herself. 

Snatching his uniform from the coat rack, he pulled his trousers on over his fullness, feeling more than tight in a tiny thong. His suspenders rested over his shoulders before his coat was pulled over his broad shoulders and covered bare chest. He left the coat open just enough to see a teasing peek as his chiselled pecks. His uniform had the scent of smoke on it, left over from the previous wears before being washed. 

Finally, he placed his helmet on his head. She had wanted him to wear it the last time they had 'tried' to be with one and other, before the alarm had gone off. He knew her fantasy, but sex with a heavy helmet on was a little difficult, though nothing he couldn't do. It was the classic tale - a firefighter and the assistant.  

Kelly looked up after hearing the door opening, to see Nicki sneaking inside. He smirked crookedly as she turned around and saw her eyes turn wide and dark with lust - it was like she had never seen a man in suit before. Unconsciously, she licked her lips.  

Suddenly after seeing her, the little room Kelly had left in the thong, disappeared completely and the normally roomy uniform, felt tight against his large package. He gave her one of his bright-eyed, sexy crooked smiles and within that second, she could have sworn his eyes went five shades darker compared to his usual, light blue eyes. They had a certain glint in them, one of confidence and mischief.  

Nicki felt her stomach clench at the sight of him; before butterflies of anticipation took over her insides. This was it, this was her fantasy, it had been for years and finally it was happening. She felt like she was dreaming, some wonderful dream and feared she was about to be woken by her fiancé, whom Kelly was oblivious to knowing that unknown fact about her life. Pushing those thoughts out of her head, she came back to the present, meeting Kelly halfway in the middle of the narrow coat room.  

His arms enveloped around her petit and slender body as he pushed her back against one of the cold hard walls, pinning her body there while kissing her deeply with passionate behind the force of his mouth. Kelly's hands cupped her hips tightly in his grip, leaving no room between them. She was already panting with want and need -they both were -but Kelly was hiding it better, wanting to drag out their time together as long as he thought he could, just to show her, what he had warned her of.