New days

(Mona in media)

10 Years Later .

Mona POV

I just walked in from a hard ass day at work . It's 10:21. And I know I'm in trouble . I was supposed to be here by 9 . I tip toed through the living room . I crept into my room and closed the door .

....: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN .!!!.

Me: baby I'm sorry my last client was just talkative . I can't help that I have to help other ppl babe .

....: whatever just go to sleep

Me: you mad at me

....: .......

Me: babe

...:.....

Me: Dakota

I sighed and took off my clothes until I was butt ass naked . I went in the bathroom and got the biggest strap in the cabinet . I went in the room and pulled off the covers .

Dakota:what the hell are you doing .

I didn't answer i literally ripped her clothes off and spread her legs . She was fighting me but when I licked her clit she stopped . I went in on that pussy all night . She thought she was finna stay mad at me . NAHH it don't work like that .

Next day

Dakota POV

I woke up the next morning with a feeling all too familiar . I looked down to see Mona . Her face was buried in my pussy and her tongue was on beast mode .

She looked up at me and jammed her fingers inside of me . I was so close I was riding her fingers as she went deeper . She sucked on my clit hard and I squirted all over her face . She came up and kissed me . I sucked on her lips and tasted myself in satisfaction .

Mona: goodmorning babe

Me: goodmorning

Mona:you still mad at me

Me: no I want you to explain though

Mona : okay later though I made breakfast . And after that umm need you to pack a bag we going back to Tennessee

Me: why

Mona: Monroe is coming home from college and my mom wants everyone there

Me: ohh yeah okay

I got up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine . She did hers too . Then we headed downstairs to eat . After eating we took a shower together and packed .

Sometimes I really don't wanna go back to Tennessee bc every time we go to Mona's moms house she's always mean to me . She never really liked me in the first place . I don't even know why . And Mona doesn't even notice . Her dad's cool with me and her dad's wife Jamie she's cool but I don't know what I did to her mom .

Me: is your dad gonna be there .

Mona: yea why

Me: because ya know he's not Monroe's ...

Mona: yeah I know but he kinda plays the father figure for him .

Me: so do you think Monroe's dad is gonna be at the party

Mona: we haven't seen him since my mom told him she was pregnant with Monroe . So hell nah .

Me: dang this must be hard for him though

Mona: when he was younger we just used to say he didn't have one . But now he's old enough to know that his dad is pure shit .

Me: you got that right .