Chapter 6

Dean's Pov
Oh she's absolutely adorable and just so shy. She's absolutely perfect.

-Convo-

Dean : Well that's a lovely name. I'm very pleased to meet you. I happened to see you on stage and couldn't help but want to meet you. You're so very adorable in that dress of yours.
Mel : Oh um well t-thank you. *blushes*
Dean : Well to just get straight to the point here doll, I was wondering if you'd be alright with coming home with me? You're completely welcome to say no, although I'd greatly appreciate getting to know you better. Also if the time ever comes that you'd no longer wish to be with me, although that'd make me quite sad. You'd be more than welcome to leave.
Mel : Does that, wait. Does that mean you want me?? You really want me? Are you sure? There are much prettier girls out there.. Why me?
Dean : Oh hush doll you're the most beautiful thing here, and yes I'd very much like to take you home. So what do you say? Hm?
Mel : Of course I want to go home with you, you seem so kind and gentle. I-I have one question though... Can LeeLee come too?
Dean : Oh of course sweetheart we could never leave LeeLee out now could we?
Mel : Oh nu never, LeeLee goes everywhere wif me!!
Dean : Okay then hunny, pack everything you want to keep and let's get going. I have to go arrange some things, I'll be right back. Is that okay?
Mel : Yes sir, I'll pack everyfing up!!

Dean's Pov
She's absolutely adorable, I find myself repeating this to myself over and over. As the manager and I discuss payment terms I can see my little Mel throwing toys and clothes into this small little bag, she's jumping up and down and humming. She's just so cute, she's perfect.

Melanie's Pov
I can't believe it's happening. Someone wants me!! Actually wants me!! That and he seems so sweet and gentle, unlike my old master. He was so cruel, I'll never have a master again. I couldn't be myself around him.. I'm no slave, I'm a LITTLE!! Okay I'm done packing so I'll just sit on my bed and wait for Mr.Winchester to come back. Oh I hope he lets me call him daddy. I hope I hope I hope.

Dean's Pov
Time to go get my babygirl, I hope she understands that I'm a Daddy Dom. Not just some Dom or master. I have a much more kinder lifestyle. Not that being a Dom or master is bad, it's just not my thing. I just need to feel needed by someone, ever since I was younger I always took on a more parental role with Sammy, it's just what comes naturally to me.

-Convo-

Dean : Okay little one, it's time to go home. Do you have everything?
Mel : *vigorous head nods*
Dean : Use your big girl words.
Mel : Yes sir, I'm ready to go home.

-Let me clarify guys I didn't misspell anything!! I did that to show Melanie slipping in some cuter baby talk. Okaii.