The Unforgettable

Bam : I will admit , that I cheated and had a daughter , by Melody . I MET Mel at a night club we had a lot to drink and the night ended in sex , I thought about you but she was doing stuff you didn't do. And the Michelle situation, goes like this . You wasn't never at home you was always at your office and when yo sister noticed that , she kept coming over , One of those nights she went to the bathroom and I was watching tv , I thought she left and went home .. But instead she came down stairs and and kissed me .. Of course with lack of sex , I fed into it . I'm sorry to do that to you but Nell , around that time I was drinking ,(Chanel tears up ) but I'm truly sorry .

Chanel : Ok an what about Bunni , ? You was fucking both of my sisters

Bam : she gave me head Nell that's it ,!

Chanel : your Fuckin Trashh ! You had a family at home . Marcel looked up to you and u go and do snake shit like this , you deserve to have that ass beat .

Bam: Calm down ! It's over with now

Chanel : Oh , to you it is , but for me it's not , I go to bed thinking about how long I was married to you dumb ass , and how many kids you really got . Or how many time you a Melody was together cuh some times you didn't even come home ..(crying ) That shit hurts Man , it really does and to have the kids questioning me about it .