Sneak peek of the sequel

Christie

"Stop ignoring me.." Malak says while pulling me towards him but I kept my eyes on my phone. "C'mon man, what you playin for?" Malak said sounding more agitated. I shrugged my shoulders and tried my best not to smile or laugh. "Bruh.. Stop fr christie." I glanced at him and rolled my eyes "Stop what? I'm not doin nothin." I mumbled. Malak kissed his teeth and stared at me, "Aight fine, since you wanna play games." Malak said while moving his hand up my thigh and kissing my neck. He moved his hands up further and further until I grabbed his hands and pushed him off of me "Okay okay! Damn Malak, that's not fair." I crossed my arms and frowned. "Chill out with that Malak." "I'll chill out with that when you chill out ma." I playfully rolled my eyes at him. It's so hard to stay mad at this boy.

"We supposed to be getting ready anyways, we gotta meet up with them tonight at the party. So dress nice and classy, okay?" I said while getting up. "Man, you know I will. But I'm real excited to see the rest of them again.. It's been awhile." Malak said with a grin.

••••••••••

So yeah that was the sneak peek, just so y'all could tell me what y'all think of it or what I should fix and what not lmao.