Chapter 23-Fear due to Negligence.

Riddhant's Pov.

What should I do with this girl?
Again, she's repeating the same mistake.
Today morning, while I was in the office. Milind, my co-partner informed me about the party at the club tonight.
That time, a thought clicked in my head which would wash away the guilt I had years ago and I'll even talk to her about the change in her behaviour.

I still remember that night when we had our college event at the club. She came with Tiara for the event. I was astonished to find her at the club because she never attended any parties. She was regarded as a nerdy geek always but that girl didn't at all left a chance to surprise me. She wore a decent and elegant dress rather than some sexy curvy outfit. She had minimal makeup on her face and how much ever I wanted to deny at that time but she looked cute.

I admit, I was attracted to her so I decided to avoid her and stick to Tiara who was my girlfriend at that time.

While I was dancing, my eyes fell on her as she was quietly seated near the bar but Rudra started mistreating her. I thought of saving her but she's stoic herself and powerful too. She knew how to defend and she did exactly the same.

she pushed him quite hard and even kicked his balls which had its consequences too as Rudra poured a glass of alcohol on her clothes. She looked drenched and terrible which made everyone laugh including Tiara and me and she ran away from there.
That build up the guilt in me for ridiculing her.
I never brought that topic up and even cut all friendship ties with Rudra that day. I even tried to apologise but my ego stopped me or I would say, I didn't have enough of courage to do so. She didn't attend any parties or events henceforth, not even my birthday. If she had been present for that one, things might have been easier for us.

But today, I felt to show her the night life in Mumbai as it's quite nice here and also wanted to introduce her to my colleagues or so called friends who had arranged an celebration for the success of our deal with the client.
The moment I saw her in that black dress, I was totally bewitched as she looked very alluring and glamorous. She had make up on her face that complimented her beauty and was not at all over done.
I was clean bowled by her.

She occupied the back seat with me because I had Sunil, My driver with me today.
She was blushing hard when I was busy admiring her.

I apologized for my past mistake and she forgave me wholeheartedly. It wasn't hard for me this time to ask her and finally she told me the reason behind her strange behaviour.

I was amazed when she told me that she was the girl who used to play with me when we were small and I was habituated calling her blossom from that time. That was really astounding for me.
I really didn't remember that much but may be, Aaradhya was always a part of my subconscious that's why I called her by the same endearment.

We reached the club soon and I even introduced her to my colleagues.
We were having a good time, when she excused herself.
While I was busy talking to Milind, I felt tap on my back.

I turned around to see none other than Shalini, Our company's client and acquaintance.
She engulfed me into a friendly hug but Aaradhya came and stood next to me and I pulled out from her arms instantly.

I felt a bit of insecurity in Aaradhya's eyes when she completed introducing herself as my Fiancée but Shalini is just a mere client so I shrugged the thought.
Yeah! Shalini is flirtatious and a banter. She asked me for a dance and I couldn't deny her due to her business relations with us. What damage can a dance do?

While we were engrossed in dancing, I forgot about Aaradhya but when I recalled her, I couldn't spot her anywhere.

I was damn scared and horror stricken to find her missing.
I blamed myself for my carelessness and negligence. Afterall she is my responsibility.
What am I going to do?
I searched nook and corner but out of vain she wasn't there.
I was literary crying, what if she's in terrible danger. So many evil thoughts crossed my mind.
I scanned through the roads,  outside the club, even tried calling her but her phone was switched off.

Rain started playing hard for me because images seemed blur for my eyes.

I got soaked in rain completely.
Without thinking further, I rushed to my car and asked my driver to drove me to her building.

I ran towards her flat once I reached the building.
My eyes were red and I was panting hard to catch my breath. I was completely wet with water dripping from my body
I stroked the bell furiously several times.

The door got unlocked as she opened the door after some time with agitation and wrath visible on her face.

_________________________________
So did you like the chapter?

I know you are eager to read further but I wanted to show Riddhant's Pov too before continuing with Aaradhya.

Who do you think was at fault this time?

What will happen next?

You'll find out soon.
Keep reading.

I'll update soon, I promise.

Please Vote and Comment if you are liking the story.
Thank you.
♡♥♡.