01

You know what's stupid?

When you wake up with a hangover and a broken arm.

Like my situation right now.

Gosh, Addison, way to screw things up.

See, I just started University last week At San Francisco and what have I gotten myself into already.

Without thinking, my hands travel to where I was lying on and touched something hard. It was a struggle, since my head hurts like hell.

It felt weird. It felt like lumps. The texture was soft, like skin.

Are these abs?

Wait a minute.

I open my eyes, neglecting my headache, and jerk up.  My vision was still a bit blurry but came into focus after some time. I was lying on a very uncomfortable bed, and look to my right, only to see remains of what seemed like a scene from an after party. I turn to the left side of the bed, where a little bit of light shone through the blinds and;

God damn.

Is that....

Zayn Malik?

What?

Even in such a shock, the first thing that I noticed is his heavily tattooed body. Thankfully, he was deeply asleep, with an opened mouth, snoring.

What am even I doing here? With a Zayn Malik?

My eyes went to his crotch and lower part and see that he's completely naked.

My eyes widened and I look away quickly, feeling a bit embarrassed, though, he doesn't see me. I feel my cheeks burn and held a laugh.

I mean, come on, he's Zayn Malik!

Upon sudden realization, however, I turn to look at myself and was relieved that I wasn't naked, and still wore the clothes that I owned.

Not getting the chance to take everything in, I stood up, then felt my arm twist like hell.

"Ow." I grumbled.

The pain eased a bit and I held my elbow.

A hangover and a broken arm too?

Great.

Placing the thought of my broken arm aside, I begun to look for my bag -which surprisingly, I remember that I brought- and as I skim through the room I was in, it smelled badly like alcohol and puke.

Red and blue cups were everywhere, with few balloons, and clothes. I'm guessing I went to this party unintentionally -because I don't usually go to these - and magically wake up with a naked Zayn Malik.

Amazing innit?

For at around three solid minutes of finding my bag, I finally located it near the door. I snatched it quickly and took one swift glance back at Zayn.

I swear, my face turned pale white as soon as I saw him at the edge of the bed, his hand on his head, squinting at me. The first thing that came into my mind was to run and get the hell outta there, and my reflexes were quick enough.