Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Have you guys heard about this new girl?" John Egbert shut his locker,and hurried to his friends.

"Ya! I heard she's a real pleasure!" Jade Harley replied, Dave just shrugged.

"Well their are rumors going on that her name is Sun. What an uncommon name." Rose Lalonde Had told her friends. Right then a 'popular' girl had stopped you guys.

"All four of you are fucking idiots. The world would be so much better without you retards." She stood there smacking in your gum.

The four kids tried to bypass her but she stood right in front of them.

"Um excuse me." Jade had said.

"What the fuck do you want?" She pointed at Jade and poked her.

Jade looked quite taken back.

"Your in are way please move. " Dave came in. Looking at the girl with his poker face. The bully took a step away from Jade and went to Dave.

"You think your all cool hiding behind your shades and-"

"Hey, stop bugging them!" A girl with medium length,blonde hair.

"And who are you?" The girl turned around smacking her lips.

"I'm Sun. I'm the new girl."

Everyone looked at her, with a surprised look. (Except of corse Dave)

"Well, you just need to fuck off, this isn't any of your business."

Sun just shrugged and pushed away. John looked behind him and ran to sun leave the others. The bully just groaned and stomped to the opposite way.

"So I guess that was the new girl?" Jade asked.

"I guess so." Dave Said.

"Hm, I can see that John has taking a liking for her." Rose pointed out as they all started walking.

Everyone looked at John and Sun talking to each other. John was smiling he little dorky grin, and Sun was giggling.

"Awww that's just too cute!" Jade squealed.

Dave said nothing. Nobody knew what he was feeling, including himself.